RST meet Chairman

BEARGER

Wonder how long it will take ED?

The Chairman of the RST, Gordon Dinnie, and our new Secretary, Iain Paton, met with Rangers Chairman Malcolm Murray this morning. The meeting was informal and covered a range of general topics.

The RST put forward the view that the most immediate task facing the club was to establish confidence and clarity regarding the ownership and operation of the club following recent events surrounding Mr Charles Green and Mr Imran Ahmad and any potential involvement with Craig Whyte. The RST feels that the remit of the current internal review should be as broad-ranging as required and not centred on a few technical matters. The Chairman gave both RST representatives assurances that this was indeed the case. The investigation will be thorough and fans will be briefed on the findings.

Furthermore, the support needs clarity regarding the resources available to the management team for the coming period. We stressed that we are in favour of continuing to act honourably towards the SFL and to continue to play our way through the divisions.

The club Chairman has agreed to further meetings and we will afford our members the opportunity to submit questions for the agenda ahead of them. The Chairman’s passion for the club impressed and it is obvious he is as fervent a supporter as the rest of us.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just back from 2weeks away to this pure bullshit! Got st got shares for what to go watch pure dross and get led up garden path by a guy who I thought was our saviour!

Fucking joke this pantomime I say we as true fans go boot some baws up n down the marble staircase and whoever has the biggest baws wins.

Un fucking believable within the space of 2weeks we are organs for the monkey!

(Rant over just catching up on everything but FFs!)

I'm just back from 2weeks away to this pure bullshit! Got st got shares for what to go watch pure dross and get led up garden path by a guy who I thought was our saviour!

Fucking joke this pantomime I say we as true fans go boot some baws up n down the marble staircase and whoever has the biggest baws wins.

Green did save us, and what has been proven that shows he led you up the garden path?

It says alot that you've came back from 2 weeks away. Have you read anything about Craig Whyte making up documents trying to stir the shite which it did between Rangers fans and charles Green.

Have you just been reading ff since you came back?

I'd say it's fairly clear he was pushed out.

Been away so not clear but I'm sure along with many had him as the real deal I'm disappointed but won't stop me going to support team which is where we lack as there seems to be a split in our support which is ashame!

What goes around comes around and anyone that's taken us for rides will 1day regret it!

It says alot that you've came back from 2 weeks away. Have you read anything about Craig Whyte making up documents trying to stir the shite which it did between Rangers fans and charles Green.

Have you just been reading ff since you came back?

Nope just here mate. Really gutted with whats happened tbh, just wanna focus on footy and slag the team as apposed to drama after drama.

Whyte making docs up?

Been away so not clear but I'm sure along with many had him as the real deal I'm disappointed but won't stop me going to support team which is where we lack as there seems to be a split in our support which is ashame!

What goes around comes around and anyone that's taken us for rides will 1day regret it!

Really? sell out this weekend says lack in support?

Nope just here mate. Really gutted with whats happened tbh, just wanna focus on footy and slag the team as apposed to drama after drama.

Whyte making docs up?

You want to slag the team hmmmmmm, Ok.... Fan of the year award! I'm going to say you've just picked some unfortunate words...

Really? sell out this weekend says lack in support?

Excellent canny wait let's see if we can have a sing song and not rely on the UB who think we are all boring fans be nice for it to come from east or west enclosure and show the pups what a real sing song is!

(No offence UB without you guys some may have forgotten the words there that bored)