Amsterdam gamble paid off

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been a pretty good trip with or without Chelsea no?

Suppose, but I wouldn't have bothered about the game if Chelsea never made it. Could see me sat slumed on a chair full of mushrooms and eccies in a pool of ma own spew, shite, semen and pish

Suppose, but I wouldn't have bothered about the game if Chelsea never made it. Could see me sat slumed on a chair full of mushrooms and eccies in a pool of ma own spew, shite, semen and pish

Your gettin sensible in yer old age then?

Is anyone else going? me and my mate booked it a couple of rounds ago and got our tickets in the UEFA ballot. Glad I did now.

No mate unfortunately I applied for the big one . . . . . AND ONLY WENT & GOT 2 TICKETS

Delighted its an all German final :)

Considering their travelling support isn't great numbers-wise, do they have any right to expect more than that amount?

It's poor for a European final, for both sides. With Amsterdam not being too far away, and the usual glory-hunters appearing I'm sure they'll fill that pretty easily.

The fact that both clubs with only get 40% of the tickets is dreadful. The capacity will be decreased by 5k for additional advertising boards also.

It's poor for a European final, for both sides. With Amsterdam not being too far away, and the usual glory-hunters appearing I'm sure they'll fill that pretty easily.

The fact that both clubs with only get 40% of the tickets is dreadful. The capacity will be decreased by 5k for additional advertising boards also.

I agree that too many tickets are taken up by corporate/sponsors, but all of Chelsea's travelling support will be catered for with that allocation. If a few one game wonders miss out.....meh.