*****Official Rangers vs Berwick Rangers Thread*****

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent half, better passing, and keeping the ball.

The slackness creeped back into the pay after about 20 minutes again, something that needs to be looked at.

More of the same with some better movement off the ball in the second half, and we will score a good few goals :)

The slackness creeped back into the pay after about 20 minutes again, something that needs to be looked at.

More of the same with some better movement off the ball in the second half, and we will score a good few goals :)

For me it's always a question of when the slackness comes in. Sometimes it's in the first half sometimes in the second.

I think we're keeping possession no bad but the passing always seems a bit on the unsure side

Tbf gogzy it's been horrible, really good goal tho. Wish I could say its an end of season performance but its not really.

I would like to think we would have improved over the course of the season, few signs if any that we have. Hopefully we can improve with a few new faces and a good preseason.
I thought we weren't too bad but as gogzy said we allowed a slackness to creep in. If we step it up a bit in the second we should cruise it.PS got a text that the bbc have been banned from the stadium. Maybe just gossip

1 up front with Jig being that one just kills us. He is so slow it is untrue.

The football is pedestrian at best and absolutely rotten at worst.

No movement off the ball apart from the goal.

Massive job this off season because if we go into next season playing like this I worry.