Makes you wonder how Ally has even been able to appear to function normally

Football should have been much better and much less points should have been dropped.

That may sound demanding but I think it's what has to be expected at this level.

Our team isn't exactly strong. Alot of youth players having their first proper season.

How can a manager who won the league by 24 points be underperforming?

Regardless of the opposition, he's got the job done.

Depends on how you see it. After the Annan game our attendance dropped significantly. If that is reflected in season ticket sales we could struggle. People are voting with their feet on how the team is performing.

I think that is more a worry than winning the league by 24 points.

Depends on how you see it. After the Annan game our attendance dropped significantly. If that is reflected in season ticket sales we could struggle. People are voting with their feet on how the team is performing.

I think that is more a worry than winning the league by 24 points.

Lets be honest, when was the last time Rangers played consistently exciting and good football?

We need to get back to being Rangers. Losing to Annan, Peterhead is embarrassing!! Embarrassing ? It's unacceptable !! Losing to scumdee utd is unacceptable. Losing to the mhanks is fucking disgusting!! I expect the highest standards from now on!! Losing a game should be met with derision, we didn't become the most successful club in the world by accepting mediocrity , did we??

Lets be honest, when was the last time Rangers played consistently exciting and good football?

We've done not bad till recently but I know what you mean.

What I'm getting at is that we had a great season ticket turn out last year and we had an opportunity to embellish that but it doesn't look like that will progress, I would say, mainly due to the fans thinking they've not had value for their money. Most will renew, me being one of them, but my guess a lot of the new ones won't simply because they don't think it's been worth thie money.

What I'm getting at is that we had a great season ticket turn out last year and we had an opportunity to embellish that but it doesn't look like that will progress, I would say, mainly due to the fans thinking they've not had value for their money. Most will renew, me being one of them, but my guess a lot of the new ones won't simply because they don't think it's been worth thie money.

I'll renew but I expect a lot better this year !! The season past I was just happy we were here. This season I expect a 200% improvement.

We need to get back to being Rangers. Losing to Annan, Peterhead is embarrassing!! Embarrassing ? It's unacceptable !! Losing to scumdee utd is unacceptable. Losing to the mhanks is fucking disgusting!! I expect the highest standards from now on!! Losing a game should be met with derision, we didn't become the most successful club in the world by accepting mediocrity , did we??

Not usually but after all that's happened, i'll just be happy for us to get back into the top flight and then we can comcentrate on becoming champions of Scotland again

A lot of people have already written Ally off next season. A tad unfair.

Yeah. We all have our breaking points and mine came after Annan but I can understand fans wanting to give Ally another season after all the turmoil he's been through.

If those not renewing are doing so purely because the football isn't good, then i'll be glad to get rid of them. If they don't want to stay during the tough times then they can stay away when the good times come back.

Not usually but after all that's happened, i'll just be happy for us to get back into the top flight and then we can comcentrate on becoming champions of Scotland again

A years enough to get over it , Ally et al have to realise that 1-0 Gers isn't good enough , 1-0 Gers should be a bad result in this league with these players!!

The biggest disappointment for me was the total failure to IMPROVE across a whole season. Can anyone, hand on heart, tell me that we were a better side in our last game in SF:3 than in our first game.

Many of the initial excuses regarding pre-season games, transfer bans and players leaving were indeed valid. But theses excuses only had a limited shelf-life.

Playing as a team over the ensuing months our performances, our scoring rate and our cohesiveness as a team should all have seen a marked improvement. Sadly for Ally and the fans no improvement in performance was forthcoming.

I fear if Ally stays that this season will see more of the same.

A years enough to get over it , Ally et al have to realise that 1-0 Gers isn't good enough , 1-0 Gers should be a bad result in this league with these players!!

we should have wom every game and 1-0 wins are not acceptable. You dont half expect much.

The biggest disappointment for me was the total failure to IMPROVE across a whole season. Can anyone, hand on heart, tell me that we were a better side in our last game in SF:3 than in our first game.

Many of the initial excuses regarding pre-season games, transfer bans and players leaving were indeed valid. But theses excuses only had a limited shelf-life.

Playing as a team over the ensuing months our performances, our scoring rate and our cohesiveness as a team should all have seen a marked improvement. Sadly for Ally and the fans no improvement in performance was forthcoming.

I fear if Ally stays that this season will see more of the same.

your first paragraph - we were much better as the season progressed than the first few games ! and our lack of depth in the squad showed at the end if the season and still we romped the league.

The precedent should be Walter taking over from Souness.

So by that token Alex Totten should have been given the job in 1986 instead of Souness? Bert van Lingern should have get the job when Advocaat left? Was Andy Watson cheated out of his rightful job when McLeish left? Why did Yves Colleu not take over from PSG? And why is it only at Rangers that certain assistant managers take over, whereas other clubs advertise the job and recruit the best candidate?