Berra

He's miles better than Perry and Cribari who this season have been utter and I mean utter shite.

Lets remember we are in Div 2

I just think that if you can't do the basics like mark-up and give the ball away easily (like Berra does) it doesn't matter what division it is. You will always look shite.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake, if we're gonna insist on signing tims we could at least go for some half decent ones... Daly and Berra :anguish:

Daly really Irish not to be confused with the Eastend plastic paddy Bigots pretending to be Irish.

Berra probably supports one of the Edinburgh clubs.

Daly really Irish not to be confused with the Eastend plastic paddy Bigots pretending to be Irish.

Berra probably supports one of the Edinburgh clubs.

Problem is with Daly being a boyhood tim being brought up in Republic of Ireland, he's grown up hating everything about us and our country - fair do's he's probably grown out of most of it when he's turned pro - but still don't want people like that near my club. If that makes me a bigot, fine. I probably am anyway.

Agreed on Berra, he's probably a Jambo or summit.

Problem is with Daly being a boyhood tim being brought up in Republic of Ireland, he's grown up hating everything about us and our country - fair do's he's probably grown out of most of it when he's turned pro - but still don't want people like that near my club. If that makes me a bigot, fine. I probably am anyway.

Agreed on Berra, he's probably a Jambo or summit.

Probably. :thumbup:

Berra - Christ this is dejavu all over again.

Half the lies they tell about us aren't true.

The future ain't what it used to be.

I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did.

Oh I thought it was about Yogi Berra.