BT Sport

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what the script is if you have sky multi room? Is it just 1 TV that gets it free if you have broadband?

From the FAQ's:

The Sky Multiroom service can't be used to access BT Sport on more than one Sky set-top box.

Priced both Sky and BT up there, tried to pick the same package for each TV, Internet and Phone.

BT - TV Essential Extra with BT Sport HD, Unlimited BT Infinity 2 and Line Rental with Unlimited Evening and Weekend calls is £44.45 for 3 months then £50.45 thereafter.

Sky - TV Entertainment Extra with Sport and ESPN, Sky Fibre Unlimited and Line Rental with Talk Weekends is £92.

Obviously you would get more sports with the Sky Sports package, but the BT internet is better depending on your area. For my interests, BT is far better value for money, nearly half of Sky with both similar packages.

No point in BT Vision, No Sky Sports 3 or 4 is a deal breaker.

Im with BT broadband.

Sky sports are getting punted the minute this kicks in.

The movie package too, as getting rid of one and not the other is hardly a saving at all.

The films are fuckin pish anaw.

Sick of spunkin up 70 odd quid a month to sky for a lot of shite.

Free BT sport, fitbaw streams and downloaded films will do me.. :pipe:

38 matches with 18 first picks. Sky have 116 matches with 20 first picks. In the past, Sky have had all the top games.

Aah ok. That makes it interesting. I'm moving into a new flat soon so I'm weighing up my options. Is this form August onward?

I have the VM XL package and get ESPN free at the moment. I enjoyed getting to see the odd Rangers game, EPL and Europa League games but any games on Sky I had to make do with a shitty online stream. looks like every game will have to be a computer job now (td)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...