Nikica Jelavic

dee9

How is it self evident

I tend to think he lacks something, its obviously not ability so. what is it ?

He has went right off the boil at Everton and Croatia and I seem to remember the same thing happening with us.

I'm just not sure you understand what moral fibre means; it's about doing the right thing morally. What on earth has that got to do with not playing very well for Everton, Croatia or arguably, although i disagree, Rangers?

Aye, I remember the outpouring of joy when he was sold, everyone hated him because of how rubbish we all thought he was. How long is not long? I for one was infuriated at his return of 9 goals in his first 15 matches of the season... couldn't move on here for threads about how pish he was.

There was threads telling him to go after 1 of his performances tbf and people getting fed up with his half arsed attitude. When he was here I said he wasn't a £4m striker and that we wouldn't make a profit on him. Ok so I was wrong but at least it shows I haven't just changed opinion because he left.

He is a good player on his day but has a shite attitude when things aren't going well.

I think he has a tendancy to shall we say " put the tools away " which when you are being handsomely paid I feel is morally wrong.

Is that clear enough for you ?

Might have been if you'd quoted me to draw it to my attention. So you think he's lazy basically, "he lacks moral fibre" is a cryptic way of saying that. I always thought he tried hard for us, even in games where he didn't manage to get a goal.

It's easy now for people to say they always thought he was pish but it was rarely heard at the time he played for us and I genuinely don't recall one person on here posting that they were glad he was gone when he was sold.

Because he kept scoring goals it papered over the cracks in some very poor performances in his second season with us.

It's been very similar with Everton, instant impact, then a huge dip in form. It'll be interesting to see how he plays next Season. A lower EPL side could do worse to ask to loan him out. But a new manager might give him that boost.

I do think that he has played at his highest level though.

A lot of rumours that very early in the season his people (family apparently ) were pushing for bigger wages based primarily on his explosive form when he signed , whether the two factors are related is I'd assume up for speculation.

I honestly don't think you could appreciate how poor he's been , especially recently , without watching him live . From his touch , to movement , shooting just general control it's clearly all over the show. Now whether a new manager coming him might give him the boost he needs is again up for debate but I believe west ham , who were I'm sure you'll remember were interested when he moved to goodison , are also closely monitoring the situation.

Aye, I remember the outpouring of joy when he was sold, everyone hated him because of how rubbish we all thought he was. How long is not long? I for one was infuriated at his return of 9 goals in his first 15 matches of the season... couldn't move on here for threads about how pish he was.

There was no joy, as I recall, but a definite sense that he had been far from his best in the weeks leading up to his sale. We knew, as we know now, that he is a talented player with a tendency to blow hot and cold.

A lot of rumours that very early in the season his people (family apparently ) were pushing for bigger wages based primarily on his explosive form when he signed , whether the two factors are related is I'd assume up for speculation.

I honestly don't think you could appreciate how poor he's been , especially recently , without watching him live . From his touch , to movement , shooting just general control it's clearly all over the show. Now whether a new manager coming him might give him the boost he needs is again up for debate but I believe west ham , who were I'm sure you'll remember were interested when he moved to goodison , are also closely monitoring the situation.

Couldn't"t agree more. He"s never off the floor and never stops moaning. Terrible player at the moment. Should we persevere with him? I wouldn't but we can't afford anyone else. As for Mr Naismith..............

He's a genuine £5m-£7m player playing in the Premiership.

I thought he was a bargain to begin with but just about found his level there. Was a level above anything in Scotland at the time though.