Imran, lies and audiotape

You couldn't even come up with a source at the time why should anyone take your word now.

You and your ilk sold out Rangers to the media for a pat on the back and promises of more air time rather than inform the club.

Haha! Aye that's what happened.....

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to have respect for you Chris, but all you want to see is your name up in lights.

Agree. His emergence was one of the bright spots of the last couple of years. Since he crawled into bed with the RST/Dingwall cabal though he's become as much of a troll as speirs or English.

Shame.

This bit confuses me.....

" Let us not forget that Charles Green and Imran Ahmad, as well as all the original investors, will make a hefty profit on their shares."

If the share price continues to fall as a result of their "alleged" activities how does that benefit them?

How can this be clarified?

"Ahmad was in the process of negotiating his terms to leave Rangers when we broke the story. He had agreed a settlement of hundreds of thousands of pounds, considerably more than his annual salary and considerably more than fans might feel he deserved.

Despite this generous offer he then reneged on that and doubled his demands."

Is this from a "leak"

I thought we didn't want "leaks"

The iamrangers thing has really bugged me. Why was it registered 6 or 7months before any involvement? The poster was also posting in a match thread during a st johnstone v rangers game.

rangers board access to the forum, find out what folk want and whats best for the club.

The iamrangers thing has really bugged me. Why was it registered 6 or 7months before any involvement? The poster was also posting in a match thread during a st johnstone v rangers game.

because Ahmad was already in cahoots with whyte from the outset....D&P were all in the mix too.....remember the only time wee Shytey was said to panic was when he thought HMRC were going to appoint their own administrators!....our club was defrauded big time.....it's glaringly obvious to me....and I am sure others will have came to the same conclusion.

It was absolutely 100% Ahmad for the relevant time period. Club confirmed it and sacked him instead of handing him a huge payoff. If the Ahmad fanboys want to back him after he attempted to screw that cash out the club then more fool them.
because Ahmad was already in cahoots with whyte from the outset....D&P were all in the mix too.....remember the only time wee Shytey was said to panic was when he thought HMRC were going to appoint their own administrators!....our club was defrauded big time.....it's glaringly obvious to me....and I am sure others will have came to the same conclusion.
@tbblue chris's earlier quote implies that it wasn't IA using the account when it was first set up, which wouldn't tie in with your 'in cahoots' theory

Yes mainly half wits.

Never sat right with me either tbh, not only the timing but the manner in which the info was bleated out. Still doesnt add up.

Same posters with the same agenda everytime. Would have preferred Ahmad to walk away with a fortune just so they could be right. Very sad.

Thats just nonsense, your resorting to any old rubbish now.

i love the fact the same folk up in arms about leaks yet are quite happy to leak info when it suits them.

yeah

This. "Our good name is being tarnished by leaks, here listen to this, i can prove it"

If Fury was a country in a world war, he'd be Italy. Always backs the side that happens to be winning at the time. Was only a few months ago he was getting folk banned from FF, for daring to question his new found backing for Green and Imran. Laughable excuse for a self appointed fans spokesman.