OzGers

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of that.

Gasparotto has done nothing of note but everyone has him in their dream XI's thinking he's the new big thing.

Bikey and Faure are God awful.

Black and Hutton? lmaooo

Aird and McKay have went backwards. Aird can't beat a man anymore and McKay has little awareness and is ball greedy - but he's young enough to mature and snap out that with experience to be fair.

Best player on that list is Calvin C

Gasparotto has done nothing of note but everyone has him in their dream XI's thinking he's the new big thing.

Black and Hutton? lmaooo

Aird and McKay have went backwards. Aird can't beat a man anymore and McKay has little awareness and is ball greedy - but he's young enough to mature and snap out that with experience to be fair.

Black and Hutton would be back ups to Law and even Shiels, Bikeys not great but what do you expect for SFL2? Aird and Mckay will only improve with games so games they should get.

Black and Hutton? lmaooo

It's the way it is on here :lol:

I remember Hutton having a decent game against United years ago and people were changing their boxers over the lad.

He turned out nothing more than average.

With Argyriou, Cribari, Sheils, and Daly on the bench?

I cant decide where to fit Shiels in a 4-4-2 so hes on the bench but if we played a man in the hole hes the man for that job. Argyriou and Cribari i can see leaving and Daly wouldnt be my first choice unless he shows some good form, perhaps a big guy to throw on chasing a goal.

Black and Hutton? lmaooo

Haha thanks mate, I will sort out the defensive set pieces and make sure we attack crosses and communicate effectively at the back. No more homeland DVDs either!