Rangers sign McCulloch

JR

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talks were stillon-going with Wigan today over Lee McCulloch. But, as of yet, no bid had been lodged for the 28-year-old Scotland man who is desperate to seal a move to Ibrox after missing out in January.

Wigan can get lost if they think that LM is worth £2.5 million.

I don't particularly rate Chris Killen but I have to wonder if McCulloch is worth all this hassle (and he isn't!) when a similar player, a few years younger, was available and signed for free.

I repeat: if we have £2.5 million to burn then it can surely be spent elsewhere and not on crocked EPL squad players - bluenoses or not.

WIGAN boss Chris Hutchings has pleaded with chairman Dave Whelan not to sell Lee McCulloch to Rangers.

The Premiership outfit refused to let the Scotland international go in January but Walter Smith is still interested.

McCulloch, out of tonight's Euro 2008 qualifier against the Faroes with an ankle injury, is keen on a switch to Govan.

But Hutchings said: "I don't want to let anybody go. We're looking to improve the squad and make it bigger with competition for places.

"If someone wants to make an offer that's down to them but it's easy for me to reject it."

£1.5million for McCulloch, £400k for Naismith. Murray and Bain's eye's must be f*cken painted on. Clueless bunch of clowns.

It is a JOKE!!!!

There is none so blind as those that cannot see!! How true!

McCulloch would probably do ok for Rangers, he is however pretty poor and it's a mark of how poor we are when he would come in and probably do ok. I think the fans would like his work ethic, however the guy is limited and I wouldn't part with alot of cash to get him. For me he is essentially a Stevie Thompson.

reckon he is better than stevie thompson.

all to do with how walter uses him. we look to have some strength about us now and think we will be real hard to beat. :clap:

• 2 weeks later...

Lee McCulloch could be the next signing but wait for it....................£2MILLION.

What a f*cken joke, if true then this club severly lacks in ambition and sense!

Lee McCulloch could be the next signing but wait for it....................£2MILLION.

What a f*cken joke, if true then this club severly lacks in ambition and sense!

I wouldn't pay 2 ginger bottles for him.

Utter shite.

Dont know how true that quote is but I'd be amazed if we paid that for him considering we offered £700k odd back in January. He aint even worth that.

Smith must see something as he's worked with him with Scotland, but I honestly cannot see what it is.

Yes, he's big a strong but he has absolutly no quality what-so-ever.

Slow, no skill, poor touch, not a goalscorer, can't cross, can't beat a man......

But he's a trier, hardworking and a Rangers fan. I'm fed up of all this sh*t. We need quality, not 29 year old carthorses who will run about like a headless chicken.

Slow, no skill, poor touch, not a goalscorer, can't cross, can't beat a man......

But he's a trier, hardworking and a Rangers fan. I'm fed up of all this sh*t. We need quality, not 29 year old carthorses who will run about like a headless chicken.

I think a headless chicken would be more mobile, TBH.