Prior: Why I Invested in Rangers

Ace

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which I note was alluded to by a certain blogger and for which he got pelters.

D'art if you are referring once again to bill the big problem there is his assumption based hysteria driven drivel that has tarnished the many good points he has made in the past....also if anything he has contributed to the division or attempt at it....

D'art if you are referring once again to bill the big problem there is his assumption based hysteria driven drivel that has tarnished the many good points he has made in the past....also if anything he has contributed to the division or attempt at it....

I am Kev. The point Im trying to make is that its unfair to dismiss out of hand some of the inside info he alludes to. Im not asking anyone to agree or believe Bill - just retain an open mind on it until events prove otherwise.

So I take it the DR couldn't find any dirt or scandal about the guy's past to plaster on the front page.

Why is it every potential investor with us has to face trial and scrutiny with the press. Does it happen to other clubs?

I'm waiting for next weeks front page of "Prior stole a toffee from the penny tray when he was six"

Who paid the arseholes on the board the kind of money they are on?

And who are Zeus and Blue pitch holdings. I know they have been investors for just over a year but still no cunt knows who they are.

It's Malcolm Murrays fault. Next question...

This ridiculous witch-hunt on RM against MM is tedious as fuck.

The stupid thing about it is no cunt even knows him or anything about him. The arseholes on here would be better finding out more about Brian Stockbridge etc......

Everyone in the Business world down in London think MM is a good guy and is a respected business man.

And who are Zeus and Blue pitch holdings. I know they have been investors for just over a year but still no cunt knows who they are.

Why do we need to know who they are ?

Most big companies have no idea who their investors are.

Nor do they care.

Why do we need to know who they are ?

Most big companies have no idea who their investors are.

Nor do they care.

I'll go against the grain then and not take offence to this interview :lol:.

I thought he gave good answers, and seems the sort of person that will be useful to help run the club.

Exactly. He's not one of us, but l found myself warming to him during that interview.

A wee part of me still wonders if some drunk bear might have called him a spazzy in Manchester 2008 and he's been waiting for revenge ever since. Find it hard to believe a guy with his background could have supported us as a kid in the 90s. I like his guts and humour though, if it is for real he could have the determination to be a very useful addition.