stu54

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are only a shadow of the club that i have grown up with. :(

At this moment in time its hard to disagree but i think the Rangers Fans are more united than i can remember.Once the boardroom war settles down we can only look forward. :7325:

For heaven's sake. My entire teenage years were dominated by ceptic winning the league and I had to wait until we won the last of the old-style first division to see us win the league. You have had to put up with one year of the 3rd division (which had a few highlights and lots of bad fitba) before which we had a crappy year of shenanigans (I checked, it's not an irish word) and you are bailing out? What a weakling!

Man up, watch a Rangers highlights video to cheer yourself up and start moaning about the new strip not being out.

At this moment in time its hard to disagree but i think the Rangers Fans are more united than i can remember.Once the boardroom war settles down we can only look forward. :7325:

Really? I think we are far more divided now than anytime in our history. The enemy is well and truly within!

When you really support a team you will stand by them through the bad times as much as you would enjoy the good times....all this bitching and moaning is pathetic! We are where we are and yes there are alot of things that need improved both on and off the park but we will get there....If you are so bothered why not get involved with a supporter association or invest in shares and lobby for fan representation or a say....If you are just one of those who likes to moan for the sake of it and focus on negatives its for the best if you just leave now because we dont need doomsday merchants dragging us down on our road back to the top!

We have some very pointless and threads on here over the past year but this is right up there..... <cr>

Not really Kev.

another obsessed taig bastard

What's the point . I was going to call you this then that ,then this again.But im guessing the time of day. You might need another hit so by for now.