The Xbox One

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone bought or played that outlast before see its available from market on xbone was thinking of making a purchase

Im playing it the now, Scariest game i've ever played. Should only be played very late at night...Lights off and headphones cranked right up.

I hid in a locker the other night for 5 mins...Did not want to come out. The game is supposed to be only 5 or 6 hours long yet it's taking me 4 nights so far...Can only take so much of it. Buy it!

Im playing it the now, Scariest game i've ever played. Should only be played very late at night...Lights off and headphones cranked right up.

I hid in a locker the other night for 5 mins...Did not want to come out. The game is supposed to be only 5 or 6 hours long yet it's taking me 4 nights so far...Can only take so much of it. Buy it!

ha same mate.took me about a week to complete it,nerves were shot to fuck lol,but i soldiered on through,unlike some of the other shitebags on here :D

ha same mate.took me about a week to complete it,nerves were shot to fuck lol,but i soldiered on through,unlike some of the other shitebags on here :D

I loved sitting down to start playing it...Then it starts loading...then it starts and you hear the sounds then you realise...Oh fuck here we go do i really need to do this :lol:

Holy Fuck EA doing something decent for a change.

EA has announced a new service for Xbox One that will give subscribers access to multiple triple A games for $4.99 (about £3) a month - or $29.99 (about £18) a year.

Dubbed EA Access, this service is being rolled out today in a beta for a limited number of players. The beta will grant subscribers unlimited access to FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4 with more titles to come.

Additionally, EA Access members will receive 10 per cent off digitally purchased EA games on Xbox One.

Another benefit to the service is that its members will be able to play trials of upcoming games up to five days prior to their launch. So far the list of games this will entail includes: Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA LIVE 15 and Dragon Age: Inquisition. Your progress from these trials will carry over into the full game upon release.

EA Access memberships will be available over Xbox Live or at retail via Amazon, GameStop and EB Games.

Holy Fuck EA doing something decent for a change.

EA has announced a new service for Xbox One that will give subscribers access to multiple triple A games for $4.99 (about £3) a month - or $29.99 (about £18) a year.

Dubbed EA Access, this service is being rolled out today in a beta for a limited number of players. The beta will grant subscribers unlimited access to FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, Peggle 2 and Battlefield 4 with more titles to come.

Additionally, EA Access members will receive 10 per cent off digitally purchased EA games on Xbox One.

Another benefit to the service is that its members will be able to play trials of upcoming games up to five days prior to their launch. So far the list of games this will entail includes: Madden NFL 15, NHL 15, FIFA 15, NBA LIVE 15 and Dragon Age: Inquisition. Your progress from these trials will carry over into the full game upon release.

EA Access memberships will be available over Xbox Live or at retail via Amazon, GameStop and EB Games.

Looks like a good idea, try before you buy type thing or just continue paying the membership for all the games. Shame it is XBOX exclusive, i would have probably subscribed for a month to check out Fifa and BF4.

Looks like a good idea, try before you buy type thing or just continue paying the membership for all the games. Shame it is XBOX exclusive, i would have probably subscribed for a month to check out Fifa and BF4.

Sony turned EA down to having it on their system, They say £19.99 for a year subscription is not good value....Yet them charging £55 or £60 for digital games is :power_of_anguish:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/07/30/sony-passed-on-ea-access-for-ps4-as-its-not-good-value

EA Sports had a pass thing like this that let you play FIFA, NFL, Madden etc about 5 days earlier and I'd used it before, mainly for FIFA, it was actually pretty good. Id happily pay that price for the Sports games alone. I always buy FIFA but each year I normally rotate which of the other sports games I get.

Doesn't really interest me to be honest.. just a clever marketing tool. By that i mean it's a way for EA to get people playing games they wouldn't normally play - all in hope of them liking it and going out and buying the latest version for £40.

Seen quite a few people thinking their getting all the new titles as well.. you're just getting older versions of annual releases. Don't know about you guys but once a new version of FIFA is released I don't go back to the older ones...

Doesn't really interest me to be honest.. just a clever marketing tool. By that i mean it's a way for EA to get people playing games they wouldn't normally play - all in hope of them liking it and going out and buying the latest version for £40.

Seen quite a few people thinking their getting all the new titles as well.. you're just getting older versions of annual releases. Don't know about you guys but once a new version of FIFA is released I don't go back to the older ones...

Well thats the point, You can get demo's of games but getting to play the full version early may be better than a demo to see if you really like the game. For instance the last NBA game was meant to be horrible, id have hated to pay £45 for it when I could have had EA Access!

If its like the old EA Sports access you get the new games 5 days before their full release, not old games :unsure:

I have been playing Fifa 14 & Battlefield 4 for £3.99...You really cannot argue with that. Great deal. If i really wanted to play them without signing up to EA access for a month i'd need to fork out well over £60 or over £100 if i wanted to purchase them digitally and lets face it after 4 weeks of Fifa or Battlefield your ready to get rid of them anyway :lol:

Where do you get it? I just read that the new releases, whilst you can play them from 5 days before the release, you only get 2 hours playing time :anguish:

The old EA Sports Access let you basically have the full game 5 days early and you could play it as long as you want