The Xbox One

Straight-Edge-Loyal

Reviews for Horizon 2 are coming in today...

Eurogamer - 9/10

http://www.eurogamer...orizon-2-review

IGN- 9/10

http://uk.ign.com/ar...orizon-2-review

Tb what's the main objectives in forza? Never played.

Is it a free drive game or racing etc?

Both...Racing is defo the main part but you can cruise around with friends and have meet ups as much as you want. Horizon is alot more fun based rather than serious like the Motorsport Forza's...Give the demo a download.

This is really pissing me off now, trying to install Dead Rising 3 and have had it in since 11 this morning and it's only at 79% six and a half hours later and it only gets slower as it goes on. I've seen online people say to disconnect from Xbox live then install it but if that doesn't work then I have to start from scratch again but this is fucking ridiculous.

This is really pissing me off now, trying to install Dead Rising 3 and have had it in since 11 this morning and it's only at 79% six and a half hours later and it only gets slower as it goes on. I've seen online people say to disconnect from Xbox live then install it but if that doesn't work then I have to start from scratch again but this is fucking ridiculous.

The launch games were a nightmare installing for some reason.

Only had a few hours on horizon 2 but what I've played so far it's immense the online is so fun was in stitches playing that infected the other night also won a koninnsegg agera on the spin wheel thing so far so good really enjoying it although is it just me or is their some noticeable jaggys on some of the cars ?

Only had a few hours on horizon 2 but what I've played so far it's immense the online is so fun was in stitches playing that infected the other night also won a koninnsegg agera on the spin wheel thing so far so good really enjoying it although is it just me or is their some noticeable jaggys on some of the cars ?

Fux sake! :lol: Best car i've won is a GT86 in about 10 hours play so far.