*** The Official Brora Rangers v Rangers Thread ***

bluepeter

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give the fringe lads a run out in this one

Gallacher, Cole, Perry, Gasparotto, Wallace, Aird, Murdoch, Ramsey, Telfer, Stoney, Naismith

Fuck that. It's advertised as a first team friendly, hence the £15 ticket price and the reason loads of Bears are travelling rough as fuck first thing for 4 hours on a Sunday morning after the big walk.

Fuck that. It's advertised as a first team friendly, hence the £15 ticket price and the reason loads of Bears are travelling rough as fuck first thing for 4 hours on a Sunday morning after the big walk.

Perhaps they won't then but they need a run out Gallacher or Smith are going to be our first team keeper for a month and neither has any match experience if Brora isn't the perfect game for that I don't know what is.

Should young players not really be part of our first team these days?

I'm looking forward to this as well. I'm not TOO bothered about playing excellent as it's just a warm-up friendly, it would be nice to win it though with some stylish footy. I'd rather we got ourselves organised at what we'll be trying this year and keep the spectacular for the competitive matches.

Can I dream about a 3-5-2 formation?

Yes I can, but it'll only be a dream!

Here's hoping Ally can work something out with all his nice, new, shinny players.

Should young players not really be part of our first team these days?

Who said they shouldn't?

You trying to say there's no difference between a full XI of youths and fringe players and an (as advertised) first team friendly in which we are paying £15 a ticket?

It would be a mixture at best.

A mixture is fine

But not "at best" ... it's an advertised first team friendly, with ticket price the same as what we are paying to go to Hillsborough ... if the team is anything remotely like Elephants Stoned team then there's something wrong.

A mixture is fine

But not "at best" ... it's an advertised first team friendly, with ticket price the same as what we are paying to go to Hillsorough ... if the team is anything remotely like Elephants Stoned team then there's something wrong.

I picked a team that I would like to see get some games before we have to rely on them for a month with a hand full of first team games between them. I also left out all new signings as I don't know if they are eligible or not with being unregistered so I'm pretty sure the team will be nothing like the one I picked but we have to get these guys games soon or we might regret it come the start of the season.

I picked a team that I would like to see get some games before we have to rely on them for a month with a hand full of first team games behind them. I also left out all new signings as I don't know if they are eligible or not with being unregistered so I'm pretty sure the team will be nothing like the one I picked but we have to get these guys games soon or we might regret it come the start of the season.

1st of Jan will sue you for his ticket money if Ally sees your team and picks it. :pipe: