Who would have the guts?

Tabhead

Inspired by the guy who got "Andy Murray - Wimbledon Champion 2013" tattoo'd on his arse before he won the final is there any one out there whould have the following...

Rangers - Divison 1 Champions 2014-15

Rangers - Divison 2 Champions 2013-14

Rangers - Divison 3 Champions 2012-13

I know there's some ambiguity about what the leagues will be called but you get my drift. Anyone confident enough / mad enough to have that done?

Inspired by the guy who got "Andy Murray - Wimbledon Champion 2013" tattoo'd on his arse before he won the final is there any one out there whould have the following...

I know there's some ambiguity about what the leagues will be called but you get my drift. Anyone confident enough / mad enough to have that done?

Jamie, where have you been hiding??

I have "Rangers Fc Treble winners" tattooed on my arm for the 02-03 season but I had it done in 02. That just shows you how much confidence I had in that team.

That's the point I was trying to make. A lot of folk on here are happy to say we'll walk the next two divisions but would they have the confidence to back it up. I wasn't literally asking someone to get a list of the divisions tattoo'd on them!

At least one guy gets it.

Tattoo artists charge by the letter. "RFC champs 2013-2015" would be cheaper.

That's the point I was trying to make. A lot of folk on here are happy to say we'll walk the next two divisions but would they have the confidence to back it up. I wasn't literally asking someone to get a list of the divisions tattoo'd on them!

Were you Nine when you got the tattoo.

How old are you?

:BELM:

Regarding football related tattoos, I've still to decide if I should get the 5 stars. Just not sure if I should get it on my arm as it will be quite visible. Buck buck.

Don't get one at all and save yer cash. I got mine when I was 15 and regret it like fuck. Can't walk in to a pub without having to kick fuck out of a tim at the end of the night through self defence. :D

:lol: :lol:

you left out SPL Champions 2015-16