Shares Today

Blueshoff

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the share price only the price at which the last transaction was made? Would that then therefore not represent, perhaps, the true value of the shares?

It's nothing to worry about. Plenty of money in the bank, ST money rolling in, similar/less costs than first year of trading and the new strips will be launched soon.

The way we are spun king cash I ain't surprised

Lol! One of said rangersmedia accountants with more FACTS for us??? What cash are we spunking??? You do realise share price has little or no relevance to our finances (other than people's interpretations).....

The way we are spun king cash I ain't surprised

Share price has nothing to do with what Rangers are spending. And how much have we actually spent? It's only wages we have spent money on this summer. And the wages are not in the same bracket as when McGregor and co were here.

So stop talking shite.

Share price has nothing to do with what Rangers are spending. And how much have we actually spent? It's only wages we have spent money on this summer. And the wages are not in the same bracket as when McGregor and co were here.

So stop talking shite.

*spits drink*

At least give him a goal he is capable of achieving.

Lol! One of said rangersmedia accountants with more FACTS for us??? What cash are we spunking??? You do realise share price has little or no relevance to our finances (other than people's interpretations).....

Exactly....whatever the Share price is now has no effect on what the Club get, They already HAVE their £22Million.....the shares are now just certificates that people are bidding for.....not a problem Calm down!!!