Stoke offering free transport to away games

Boab pioneered this a few seasons ago for the Rangers support.

All you have to do is PM him with the details of your Rangers Supporters Club and you get a letter out confirming it's taken care of.

Boab managed to get me tickets and travel sorted for the Berwick Rangers game last season at short notice. Fantastic gesture.

I work with two Stoke season ticket holders, neither of them are interested in furnishing their opponents with any of their hard earned cash.

Boo...! Imagine if every club did the same and showed their support the same respect...

It would probably bankrupt us though if we tried it in Europe!

Stayed in Stoke when I went to Alton Towers last year.

I must say, the place is an absolute midden. The Brittania stadium looked a shambles aswell from what I seen of it.

If I stayed in Stoke I'd use every away game as an excuse to get away for the day.

Very true Wully, it is not the prettiest of places. The house prices reflect this aswell, I believe there were a few Scots that came down and settled in the 70`s/80`s to work in the heavy industries that exsisted at that time.

The people seemed decent enough and we got an absolutely cracking Indian in the city centre but it was just a horrible, dreichit looking place.

The people seemed decent enough and we got an absolutely cracking Indian in the city centre but it was just a horrible, dreichit looking place.

City centre is awful but we have some of the best places to live in the whole country on the doorstep. The village I live in, forsbrook is 9 miles south and it a great place to live