An insult to the Rangers support ?

D'Artagnan

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So scum fans disgrace themselves yet Slug has to mention us as if their shame is our shame. Deny and Deflect or if denial is impossible then make sure Rangers get blamed too. Keevins is a scum apologist and should be banned from Ibrox.

You will have the hand wringers after you for that.

I see Keevins is at it again in the paper......"Souness would never have done it because he was also the one who ended Rangers’ indefensible policy of not signing Catholic players".....Tell a lie often enough eh?

What's he on about this time? What's the article about/context.

What's he on about this time? What's the article about/context.

About the decision to invite Souness and Collins up to launch the new SPFL nonsense....context doesnt really matter for Mr Keevins he will get his dig in any way he can. On the same page he provides a justification for the disgraceful behavior of the Celtic fans and indicates they only act like that because they dont have the old firm to let off steam.....The man is an absolute joke and I feel dumber for having read his drivel.

had to laugh at an article in the Sunday Mail about season ticket sales. one section read:

"Last season, the Ibrox club reduced the cost of adult tickets by a third and juveniles by 50 per cent for their home matches in Division Three.

THIS RESULTED in record-breaking crowds, making Rangers the fifth most watched club in the UK".

basically saying ST sales were so high purely because of low ticket prices

About the decision to invite Souness and Collins up to launch the new SPFL nonsense....context doesnt really matter for Mr Keevins he will get his dig in any way he can. On the same page he provides a justification for the disgraceful behavior of the Celtic fans and indicates they only act like that because they dont have the old firm to let off steam.....The man is an absolute joke and I feel dumber for having read his drivel.

Ah, I see. Not surprised. I take it it's the Mail?

Not sure if I have missed something here.

Have the BBC come out and apologised for the mistruths, scaremongering and alleged Anti-Rangers reporting?

If not, they can go do one.

Lets keep sending the complaints around Keevins and co to BBC HQ.

Anyone with spare cash to burn, so I am talking at least a moderately wealthy supporter here, take out a civil action against the cunt in the context of being a law abiding Rangers supporting citizen, that his defamatory remarks, half truths and down right lies against our club and our support, are tantamount to criminalising and defaming at a personal level. Think about it. The publicity of the law suit being raised alone, should just about end his career and send a great warning to his taig appeasing colleagues.