Nicky Law

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He saying Man U now after admitting to Celtic 3 year ago :lol:

Who cares now its fucking done he's signed wherever some of us like it or not

Only a positive fucking thread on RM about Law can turn into a Daly debate and point scoring exercise fuckup

He saying Man U now after admitting to Celtic 3 year ago :lol:

Who cares now its fucking done he's signed wherever some of us like it or not

Only a positive fucking thread on RM about Law can turn into a Daly debate and point scoring exercise fuckup

:lol:

I think it's law that's the Man Utd fan. He said some pish about watching us when we played down there. Sure it was him.

Law is a big Man Utd fan, god knows about Daly being a Celtic fan?

If Daly bangs in 20+ goals for two seasons then fair play, but he still has a hell of a lot of work to do to win over the majority of the support.

Law is a big Man Utd fan, god knows about Daly being a Celtic fan?

If Daly bangs in 20+ goals for two seasons then fair play, but he still has a hell of a lot of work to do to win over the majority of the support.

Given Daly is from Dublin it's more likely he's a Man U or Liverpool fan. Law being English could easily by a Man U fan.

Me --- I'll judge both by how they perform for Rangers not which team they supported.

The best way to describe him is he looked like a top level player playing against part timers yesterday something that last season wasnt evident in many of our players. He and Wallace just looked a level above everyone else on the park. Great signing...

Given Daly is from Dublin it's more likely he's a Man U or Liverpool fan. Law being English could easily by a Man U fan.

Me --- I'll judge both by how they perform for Rangers not which team they supported.

Likewise, thought they both had impressive competitive debuts. Law could prove to be the man to make our team tick, only time will tell.

:D I'm just loving this image, it's almost like the face of Rangers in our time. New kit, new fan hero and new glories await. Am I getting carried away??

Get carried away, go for it, give it the full Monty. Yeeeeha.... :thumbup: