***The Official Forfar vs Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter how you look at it that midfield looks a bit light, but I agree with you that looks like the best we can do with what we have. Looking forward to this in the same way you look forward to a good car crash in F1, McCulloch has made our defense look a bit more convincing, another clean sheet will put this game in the bag. Templetons goal last week was a cracker and I expect him to add to it, Little is yet to put the ball in the back of the net this season, I'm not going to worry about that you know they will come. 2 - 0 to the Gers.

I agree....very lightweight! This park is very tight and we could get battered about today.....ok no done will say we should skoosh it and with just cause re the money we spend on our team in comparison but I think today will be a very tough game and a scrappy 1-0 will do just fine....

Sorry to post here as well as the ticket section but anyone got a couple spares for this? I'll be heading through anyway as there's usually plenty outside the ground but still would rather guarantee before heading off and having a few drinks! PM me if anyone has any please :)

2 0 to us today, don't expect it to be easy for some reason but maybe that's because I was at Dundee the other day!

I predict PM, CG, BS, MM, and a few other suits will all invade the field and have a furious dog pile thus forcing the abandonment of the game while we are 3-4 goals to the good...

Anything to stop us talking football for once.

You know there must be a spark in these boys, that's why their still at Rangers, we have seen youth step out from the shadow and join the ranks of the first team on many occasions, let's see what these lads can do today.

RANGERS: Gallacher; Hegarty, McCulloch, Faure, Wallace; Black; Mitchell, Crawford, Macleod, Templeton; Little. (4-1-4-1 shape)

SUBS: A Smith, Aird, McAusland, Gasparotto, McKay.

http://www.rangers.c...-hegarty-return

Among those expected to feature for the home side is former Ibrox defender Marvin Andrews, who moved to Forfar during the summer.

This game is not live on RangersTV for non-UK viewers although we will have delayed coverage on the channel later.

You can follow live updates from Angus though through the club’s official Twitter account @rfc_official.

Sorry Al is that official or your prediction???

The official link not give it away? :pipe:

I know where this is heading, so won't be staying long. But, if the 4 in midfield ( Mitchell, Crawford, Macleod, Templeton) get forward a lot and support Little it won't be as defensive as 4-1-4-1 sounds on paper.