Requisition of General Meeting

Essandoh

I just cannot fathom any factions with supposed self-serving agendas... I really can't. I love the club and I would be willing to work with any fellow Bears to see that the truth is told and the club is safeguarded... Instead some seem happy to muddy the waters and tell fibs.

It really is totally baffling to me.

I totally agree with you on this point.

As for some guy called Brian on the radio, if he is "in the know", why has he waited until tonight to go on to a radio phone-in? Radio Cattolica at that? There are plenty of other public/media outlets he could have used and particularly those with leanings towards RFC.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know this because?

Or just more agenda laden drivel?

Isn't it obvious ?

As long as Green and his cronies are around, we'll never be stable. Do you really trust these guys ?

I initially liked Green's tenacity and outspokenness, but having met the guy he's playing us like fools, whilst lining his own pockets. Now the "heat" about his dealings with Whyte has died down, he's back for more !

It has been brought to my attention that the rst are backing mini against the club and also against CG who is as we all know an honourary member of the rst.

This is a very interesting development with the massive shareholding rst bring to the table.

Can I just pull you up on what you said. I have no love of Murray, but I doubt whatever he is doing is against the club. I take your point regarding conflicting interests though.

It has been brought to my attention that the rst are backing mini against the club and also against CG who is as we all know an honourary member of the rst.

This is a very interesting development with the massive shareholding rst bring to the table.

Massive my erse. Dream on. Only one winner and it won't be mini and his fat bastard backer!

With rumours of directors taking £500k + per year, I am not surprised the major shareholders are concerned. Absolutely no point limiting the players wages, just to plough the extra money into the board members bank accounts.

With regards Paul Murray being the shareholders choice, that I am unsure of. What I will say, though, is that I found it very interesting that Paul Murray led a revolt against Craig Whyte, alongside AJ and MB, yet could not gain the backing to keep Whyte away from the boardroom. If we could all turn the clock back now, I would be the first to listen and I am sure I am not alone in thinking that.

Can I just pull you up on what you said. I have no love of Murray, but I doubt whatever he is doing is against the club. I take your point regarding conflicting interests though.

Comment noted Bud, but have to disagree he is unsettling the club, this man has been a disruptive and embarrassing bit of shit on the very soul of the Club.

Surely not Mini though? He didn't have a pot to piss in before, so doubtful he's found one now? Or do you think he could be the figurehead for someone else? (tu)

There are links between Blin and McColl, doubt that's a coincidence. The lower the share price goes the more attractive the club becomes.

Just guessing though.

Comment noted Bud, but have to disagree he is unsettling the club, this man has been a disruptive and embarrassing bit of shit on the very soul of the Club.

mini Murray and his supporters in the RST and FF are the enemy within. We wouldn't have a club now if they had gotten their way.

With rumours of directors taking £500k + per year, I am not surprised the major shareholders are concerned. Absolutely no point limiting the players wages, just to plough the extra money into the board members bank accounts.

With regards Paul Murray being the shareholders choice, that I am unsure of. What I will say, though, is that I found it very interesting that Paul Murray led a revolt against Craig Whyte, alongside AJ and MB, yet could not gain the backing to keep Whyte away from the boardroom. If we could all turn the clock back now, I would be the first to listen and I am sure I am not alone in thinking that.

Re this 500k if true, this not for being a Director but for being CEO

The baldy Bain was on a lot more than that.

Re this 500k if true, this not for being a Director but for being CEO

The baldy Bain was on a lot more than that.

Bain was on £550k, as far as I was aware but that was when Rangers were in the SPL and playing European football. The difference to then and now is night and day.

Bain was on £550k, as far as I was aware but that was when Rangers were in the SPL and playing European football. The difference to then and now is night and day.

No that rat gave himself a huge increase when we were letting guys go because we could'nt offer them terms.

Also that baldy tit made a right mess in cashing in on Manchester re merchandise, cost the club fortunes.

There may be individuals within the RST who support Paul Murray, but I can state categorically that this is not a formal RST stance. Whoever told you that is incorrect

Isn't it obvious ?

As long as Green and his cronies are around, we'll never be stable. Do you really trust these guys ?

I initially liked Green's tenacity and outspokenness, but having met the guy he's playing us like fools, whilst lining his own pockets. Now the "heat" about his dealings with Whyte has died down, he's back for more !

You shouldnt judge others capacity by your own limitations.

But I guess the isnt it obvious means your just talking out of your hoop

I totally agree with you on this point.

As for some guy called Brian on the radio, if he is "in the know", why has he waited until tonight to go on to a radio phone-in? Radio Cattolica at that? There are plenty of other public/media outlets he could have used and particularly those with leanings towards RFC.

It's a fair point, mate... Although it is the only phone-in left now.