Gus Poyet

deanzo1690

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With this attitude we may as well not playing any football.

The boardroom situation will sort itself out one way or another eventually but we need to keep trying to progress on the park.

I hope you're right and that it does so in a positive manner.

McCall would be a decent option for a Rangers man. Others may not get the Rangers factor at a time when it is key.

I hope you're right and that it does so in a positive manner.

McCall would be a decent option for a Rangers man. Others may not get the Rangers factor at a time when it is key.

I just want whoever will put the money up and run us well, been let down by the 'Rangers men' too often to consider that to mean much.

When are folk going get it that if Green was to get his choice of a manager we would have a very small and cheap squad of players who will be challenged to win a title never mind a league title. Once the season book tally dropped he would fire the manager throw you some sound bites to get your cash and then do the same again and again until the well was dry.

Just keep winning the leagues by 24 points Ally......My season ticket costs me £599 and travel to home games a min of £200.....worth every penny,in Ally and Walter I trust,and cant wait for 1st September,when players not undermine by CG can play

McCall would be my pick all day long, regardless of his allegiances he has worked wonders on a shoestring and regularly beats the times.

I think some people are actually being put off by the fact that he's a 'rangers man' which is bizarre. Doesn't reflect on his abilities whatsoever.

Bomber!

Dundee will win the 1st division in a canter with a fraction of our budget, turned them around and should have taken St Mirren to the last game of the season, also could easily have beaten Rangers last Wednesday!

Certainly give CG a run for his money, Bomber can be a bit of a lose cannon, but a Rangers cannon none the less.

Don't know if we are ready for the likes of Gus Poyet, probably more suited to the dirty protest mhob across the city allegedly!