Ibrox Safety Certificate

Acemcl

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard that the story focus' on the roof, which I do know is always being repaired as a firm I worked for previously did most of them.

However, there was no structural defect serious enough that stopped me ever walking on it to assess maintenance requirements.

The op is only pointing something out. If you dont like the thread then leave it be

why should I?

Maybe we should have a celtic related page on this site. So all you that care about celtic can go in and discuss them as much as you want.

Or at least put tims rumour in the headline so I dont need to waste my time coming in to it

why should I?

Maybe we should have a celtic related page on this site. So all you that care about celtic can go in and discuss them as much as you want.

Or at least put tims rumour in the headline so I dont need to waste my time coming in to it

This is about Rangers doh, people are discussing it, kinda what happens on forums

Honest to fuck, some of these people need to get a life. Maybe they should concentrate on their own heap of shite they call a stadium. I try and not bother with all this shite, but after the last two days my patience is at a low setting.

So, the latest rumour sweeping TGFITW is that we have either not been issued our safety certificate (Guys @STV have already told them that it was issued in the last few weeks)

This abounded by the fact we haven't has a home friendly game.

Now the latest iteration is that the certificate was issued but is under review, subject to 'new' information issued to GCC (presumably by TGFITW)

Also, we have suspended the sale of season tickets because of the issue/non-issue if the safety certificate .. we will be cancelling the Newcastle game.

Do we not have a current safety certificate for the stadium?

Is there an annual review required before a certificate is issued?

As far as I am aware there have been no recent structural changes to the stadium which may have affected any decision in issuing this certificate or is there some sort of problem with any existing requirements such as a fault with the fire alarm system or something?

why should I?

It's simple, it's about our safety cert we are talking about. Clearly more members want to talk about it, so let them get on with it. You've already made your point there is no need to labour it, which is why rfc52 recommended not commenting if you don't like it (which I often do). As for the rumour, they never seems to come up with anything believable