Walter Smith to quit?

The only scumbag is you, so shut to fluck up.

I am a scumbag for calling Walter Smith a legend???? What the fuck are you drinking?

I am no scumbag... and I won't ever shut the fuck up.

If you can't say something positive, don't say anything at all.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Correct mate. No-one is innocent... some figureheads have been used and perhaps that is why they will (and should) step down.

But without Walter's reputation looming large over the chancers, this club may yet die... And I never thought I would say that. I am fucking beyond angry now... It's just so fucking upsetting. And yet some still want to point-score.

You are a good fan, simply, you can debate but you mostly stick to the facts. Our club is indeed a shambles. It is time to admit it.

Only a fool would deny we are a shambles at the moment

Yes, I believe he will quit... And who could blame him?

He has given enough. His whole adult life to us. He came back again and again to rescue us and try and be the glue that binds us all together.

Some arseholes in our support have been criticising the best manager we have ever had; the absolute greatest in all our lifetimes. The people on here should hang their heads in shame. But they won't... they will just keep pushing agendas and creating divisions.

Without Walter Smith, I fear for the future.

To Walter (and Ally's) detractors: if our club should perish, you have no-one to blame but yourself, you utter scumbags. I hope you enjoy your 'I told you so' moment. All of you in different factions, shame on you.

Fuck the lot of you factions. My only 'agenda' is my love of Rangers.

I fucking love this club, even more so as I see it being torn apart from within.

:D

Dry them ffs

He has given enough. His whole adult life to us. He came back again and again to rescue us and try and be the glue that binds us all together.

Some arseholes in our support have been criticising the best manager we have ever had; the absolute greatest in all our lifetimes. The people on here should hang their heads in shame. But they won't... they will just keep pushing agendas and creating divisions.

To Walter (and Ally's) detractors: if our club should perish, you have no-one to blame but yourself, you utter scumbags. I hope you enjoy your 'I told you so' moment. All of you in different factions, shame on you.

I fucking love this club, even more so as I see it being torn apart from within.

Being unhappy with Ally makes you a scumbag?

Superbly put

I have read with great pity some of us having a go at others on here.

Good Rangers men digging up and insulting other good Rangers men.

Is this what we have become?

We can have different view and even different agendas........ but the end game for us all is Rangers back where we belong.

Where is the unity of last year when we were fighting for our lives.

It cant have gone ..we still have a fight on out hands...

As I have said all along the Green fan boys will regret backing the yorkshire blow hards consortium and swallowing that they were the only show in town.

Tuesday nights game might demonstrate to Green and Co what the fans feelings truly are towards them!

As I have said all along the Green fan boys will regret backing the yorkshire blow hards consortium and swallowing that they were the only show in town.

Tuesday nights game might demonstrate to Green and Co what the fans feelings truly are towards them!

The other show in town being whom?

Have you ever pondered the idea of fan ownership mate?

I wrote it off before all this but it can't be any worse than this. This is an absolute shambles and torture for the supporters. Time for change, the time is now.

Correct mate. No-one is innocent... some figureheads have been used and perhaps that is why they will (and should) step down.

But without Walter's reputation looming large over the chancers, this club may yet die... And I never thought I would say that. I am fucking beyond angry now... It's just so fucking upsetting. And yet some still want to point-score.

You are a good fan, simply, you can debate but you mostly stick to the facts. Our club is indeed a shambles. It is time to admit it.

I don't quite know about us dying mate, i'd like to see a bit more proof before thinking that's possible.

Still very very sad.

Superbly put

I have read with great pity some of us having a go at others on here.

Good Rangers men digging up and insulting other good Rangers men.

Is this what we have become?

We can have different view and even different agendas........ but the end game for us all is Rangers back where we belong.

Where is the unity of last year when we were fighting for our lives.

It cant have gone ..we still have a fight on out hands...

You read with great pity people having ago at each other then praise a poster who calls people "utter scumbags"?

You don't do irony do you?

Being unhappy with Ally makes you a scumbag?

No mate, I never said that. Read again and then comment again.

Perhaps the second time you will disrespect Walter Smith... and then I may be forced to wheel out the 's' word.

I just wish our support could unite... instead of firing petty, wee potshots at each other. Sad times, mate... sad times. My worst ever as a Bear. This seems worse than last year because of the abuse that some of our staff get.

Have you ever pondered the idea of fan ownership mate?

I wrote it off before all this but it can't be any worse than this. This is an absolute shambles and torture for the supporters. Time for change, the time is now.

A cynic might think the RST are engineering this situation for their own ends

They have a history of playing brinkmanship with our club

It is you calling people scumbags, that is my problem.

Minst, I am just sick of fans splitting into factions and trying to be the ones with the power... what happens if our club does go tits-up? Will they be happy saying 'I told you so...'

Some of the time I think these people would be happy. They can't stop talking about it... This place must be infiltrated more than we thought. So, yes, these people who add to our troubles are scum, I make no apology for calling them that.

This issue is about more than simply Green, he is one element.