Walter Smith to quit?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These press leaks have always left us with just more questions.

If a severance package is agreed there can be confidentiality stuff but if he's just walking out I don't see why he can't speak up.

As I say mate I'm not sure if he can or can't talk. But that's neither here nor there at the moment.

Green, ahmad, Murray and this wee fud prior have us a complete laughing stock with one side leaking to one paper/channel and the other side doing the same but to the other paper/channel

By channel I mean BBC and STV

Let's flip this story back several decades - we were in the grasp of one of Scotland's biggest chancers who took us to a new low by fobbing us off to a con-man and a shyster - a serial business buster.

This present lot of chancers are amateurs compared to the Edinburgh fuck.

Where is this going to end ? Lets focus on whats happening now mate, forget about what occurred years ago and who wants a blazer , this is serious

Let's flip this story back several decades - we were in the grasp of one of Scotland's biggest chancers who took us to a new low by fobbing us off to a con-man and a shyster - a serial business buster.

This present lot of chancers are amateurs compared to the Edinburgh fuck.

Where is this going to end ? Lets focus on whats happening now mate, forget about what occurred years ago and who wants a blazer , this is serious

As I say mate I'm not sure if he can or can't talk. But that's neither here nor there at the moment.

Green, ahmad, Murray and this wee fud prior have us a complete laughing stock with one side leaking to one paper/channel and the other side doing the same but to the other paper/channel

By channel I mean BBC and STV

Everyone involved in this has made us a shambles, and yes I do include Green in that.

There are forces at work here, they might not be forces for Evil though, the share price is plummeting and investors are panicking. It's a ripe time for someone to make a killing. Ally has played his cards, will he have a winning hand ?

Time will tell.

There are forces at work here, they might not be forces for Evil though, the share price is plummeting and investors are panicking. It's a ripe time for someone to make a killing. Ally has played his cards, will he have a winning hand ?

Time will tell.

8 o,clock tomorrow when markets open , should force some decisions.........

If Walter walks can we expect protests at Ibrox? He was instrumental for Green in getting the fans on side, as was his backing of Ally and in return Allys backing of him.

You CAN'T judge the Rangers support by gauging the opinion of any online forum.

Yes, I believe he will quit... And who could blame him?

He has given enough. His whole adult life to us. He came back again and again to rescue us and try and be the glue that binds us all together.

Some arseholes in our support have been criticising the best manager we have ever had; the absolute greatest in all our lifetimes. The people on here should hang their heads in shame. But they won't... they will just keep pushing agendas and creating divisions.

Without Walter Smith, I fear for the future.

To Walter (and Ally's) detractors: if our club should perish, you have no-one to blame but yourself, you utter scumbags. I hope you enjoy your 'I told you so' moment. All of you in different factions, shame on you.

Fuck the lot of you factions. My only 'agenda' is my love of Rangers.

I fucking love this club, even more so as I see it being torn apart from within.

Yes, I believe he will quit... And who could blame him?

He has given enough. His whole adult life to us. He came back again and again to rescue us and try and be the glue that binds us all together.

Some arseholes in our support have been criticising the best manager we have ever had; the absolute greatest in all our lifetimes. The people on here should hang their heads in shame. But they won't... they will just keep pushing agendas and creating divisions.

Without Walter Smith, I fear for the future.

To Walter (and Ally's) detractors: if our club should perish, you have no-one to blame but yourself, you utter scumbags. I hope you enjoy your 'I told you so' moment. All of you in different factions, shame on you.

Fuck the lot of you factions. My only 'agenda' is my love of Rangers.

I fucking love this club, even more so as I see it being torn apart from within.

The only scumbag is you, so shut to fluck up.

He said i think they have something to answer.

Which isn't the same as staying silent. Smith was the manager, he wasn't in charge of what MIH and Murray did which crippled our club. And they were very successful together winning us a lot of trophies. I don't know what you're wanting him to do.

Everyone involved in this has made us a shambles, and yes I do include Green in that.

Correct mate. No-one is innocent... some figureheads have been used and perhaps that is why they will (and should) step down.

But without Walter's reputation looming large over the chancers, this club may yet die... And I never thought I would say that. I am fucking beyond angry now... It's just so fucking upsetting. And yet some still want to point-score.

You are a good fan, simply, you can debate but you mostly stick to the facts. Our club is indeed a shambles. It is time to admit it.