Walter Smith to quit?

Smith has been used to appease us and get our money. He is not a chairman and even he knows that

Hopefully a clear out and once the dust settles and CG is away into the sunset, Walter can return in a more suitable role at the club for him and us

There is no suitable role apart from manager, smith has no business acumen whatsoever

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith has been used to appease us and get our money. He is not a chairman and even he knows that

Hopefully a clear out and once the dust settles and CG is away into the sunset, Walter can return in a more suitable role at the club for him and us

And why on earth would he do that? The only comfort I have is that WS doesn't read the pish spouted on hear

Aye we're not dead but I can see where he was coming from as well. We all know Walter didn't want the chairmen gig for long and we all expected him to leave but this looks like its stemmed from the weekend.

Now no matter what "side" people were on I think we all liked the idea that Walter was there, now people will begin to worry.

We have a massive fan base it's time we utilised that and demanded answers

Although if Walter walks and is silent then I must say i'll be bitterly disappointed in him.

Although if Walter walks and is silent then I must say i'll be bitterly disappointed in him.

I don't know if when people are on a board there Is some law preventing them from speaking so it maybe we would need to put up with "a source close to Walter" and take it the source maybe very close to him ;)

It might be worth noting the source of this Twitter-based story.

Bicycle-helmet-heid McGlaughlin. The man with no dick and an arse as wide as the Clyde tunnel (it's a Tarrier thing).

This little shite wouldn't know the truth if it walked up to him and hit him with a sledge hammer smack on the dish.

Wanker!!

Bye then Walter Bye Ally.

Both club Legends but both have had their time/

Don't really have an issue with Ally leaving, it could be argued his position is untenable after press conference, if WS leaves there is something way more scary going on. I hope in 6 months u can stand by that statement.

not really got a problem with that except we are probably in the hands of a crowd of chancers. Have you got a problem with that ?

Let's flip this story back several decades - we were in the grasp of one of Scotland's biggest chancers who took us to a new low by fobbing us off to a con-man and a shyster - a serial business buster.

This present lot of chancers are amateurs compared to the Edinburgh fuck.

I don't know if when people are on a board there Is some law preventing them from speaking so it maybe we would need to put up with "a source close to Walter" and take it the source maybe very close to him ;)

These press leaks have always left us with just more questions.

If a severance package is agreed there can be confidentiality stuff but if he's just walking out I don't see why he can't speak up.