Walter Smith steps down - Sky Sports News

JackAlex93

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Yes we all want to see a strong Rangers team winning trophies. But that's secondary right now to sorting out the mess that we call our board room. And if there's one person I want there, it's Ally. No, it's not his job, no I don't think he's got what it takes to be our manager, but I sure as hell know the club means the same to him as it does to the rest of us and I know he'll do the right thing by the club.

Yes he loves the club WE GET IT.

However he is a manager first and foremost and one who is not doing well enough in the current situation and on that score he shouldn’t be around in that position.

What Ryan was getting at was in terms of results, performances, cup records and so on that Ally McCoist shouldn’t be manager anymore. People will jump on it as a personal attack which is astonishing given every single Ranger I have met loves Ally for what he is to the club. Saying he is a poor manager and should leave does not make people scumbags or whatever else people say on here.

Looking at the last few days this was to be expected but I firmly believe that Walter has stepped down based on Alli will be getting the boot, Walter himself can see Alli isn't working but he would have been more than happy to trudge along hoping it all gets better, thank for everything Walter but at the end IMHO we are seeing what happens when the jobs for the boys scenario doesn't pan out, I really expect Alli to be away withing 1 or 2 weeks if Alli is as big a Ranger as he says he could use this as an excuse to walk before he is pushed.

hold on here. smith publicly backed mather the other week. now a group which smith has been linked to comes in and wants mather and co out. walter then resigns. we assume green supports mather also. so what say walter?

That's my understanding too.

Circumstances have put Walter in a difficult position. One one hand he seems to be backing Mather and working fine with him , but on the other hand, he has ties to the group trying to oust Mather.

Quite an awkward position to be in and this was maybe why he chose to resign.

Only guessing tho.

Looking at the last few days this was to be expected but I firmly believe that Walter has stepped down based on Alli will be getting the boot, Walter himself can see Alli isn't working but he would have been more than happy to trudge along hoping it all gets better, thank for everything Walter but at the end IMHO we are seeing what happens when the jobs for the boys scenario doesn't pan out, I really expect Alli to be away withing 1 or 2 weeks if Alli is as big a Ranger as he says he could use this as an excuse to walk before he is pushed.

Can yae stop fucking calling him alli or any other retarded tarrier like name