Walter Smith steps down - Sky Sports News

JackAlex93

Why?

He's shown he isn't good enough to be our manager. He shouldn't be kept because he's a Rangers legend.

Are you seriously failing to see the severity of what's going on right now? It has fuck all to do with the product on the park right now. If McCoist goes then that's two Rangers men been driven out and the boardroom and dugout will be Green's men. This isn't Green's club, this is our club!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Performances and results will improve fs. We're only 2 games into the season. 1st game we strolled it and that was with only 2 new signings involved - albeit playing under the formation McCoist wants to play. Second game was disappointing, I agree. Not only that, but we had more than enough chances to ruin Forfar. Little could have had a hat-trick. Crawford had a header magnificently saved by the Forfar keeper. Little's failure to score from 2 and 6 yards should not result in McCoist being sacked. The player's need to take the majority of criticism.

Also, if McCoist is sacked/walks, who will you turn to for comfort within the club? Andrew Dickson? Charles Green? With Ally & Walter out of the club there would be nobody left to trust.

We've been saying results and performances will improve for over two years!

The product on the park is important to me.

Ally McCoist is not a good enough manager to lead this club. Great ambassador ect but we need more than that. Just because there is problems in the boardroom does not mean someone should be untouchable when not doing their job well enough.

Get on the soap box Sir and scream out the truth of our position we are in....Tell the true story Walter we deserve to know before that wee cunt destroys us.Thanx for all u have done for us but we need to know the truth....i urge all of us to make our voice heard on Edmiston cmon ffs

Are you seriously failing to see the severity of what's going on right now? It has fuck all to do with the product on the park right now. If McCoist goes then that's two Rangers men been driven out and the boardroom and dugout will be Green's men. This isn't Green's club, this is our club!

McCoist deserves to be driven out.

The product on the park is important to me.

Ally McCoist is not a good enough manager to lead this club. Great ambassador ect but we need more than that. Just because there is problems in the boardroom does not mean someone should be untouchable when not doing their job well enough.

Agreed, while this is a mess i'm getting a bit pissed off with people on twitter etc saying stuff like "Football doesn't matter now".

Its everything to do with the product on the park as you term it supporters of Rangers deserve more than we are currently getting from the players and the manager.

Hope everyone on here is happy.

Two club legends away and the club run by crooks,

hold on here. smith publicly backed mather the other week. now a group which smith has been linked to comes in and wants mather and co out. walter then resigns. we assume green supports mather also. so what say walter?

Performances and results will improve fs. We're only 2 games into the season. 1st game we strolled it and that was with only 2 new signings involved - albeit playing under the formation McCoist wants to play. Second game was disappointing, I agree. Not only that, but we had more than enough chances to ruin Forfar. Little could have had a hat-trick. Crawford had a header magnificently saved by the Forfar keeper. Little's failure to score from 2 and 6 yards should not result in McCoist being sacked. The player's need to take the majority of criticism.

Also, if McCoist is sacked/walks, who will you turn to for comfort within the club? Andrew Dickson? Charles Green? With Ally & Walter out of the club there would be nobody left to trust.

People are obsessed with the word trust I can't automatically mis trust everyone just cos of what Whyte did

Give the new people a chance before spreading the doom and gloom

McCoist gone would be the perfect start to a new look team to take us forward IMO

Agreed some people need to be careful what they wish for.

If Green ends up back as chairman then ally will leave - we will end up with someone like bloody warnock as manager.

McCoist deserves to be driven out.

Really? Yes we all want to see a strong Rangers team winning trophies. But that's secondary right now to sorting out the mess that we call our board room. And if there's one person I want there, it's Ally. No, it's not his job, no I don't think he's got what it takes to be our manager, but I sure as hell know the club means the same to him as it does to the rest of us and I know he'll do the right thing by the club.