Protest at Ibrox

jintybear

Reading that has got me even more worried

Can i ask why?

It actually sort of reassured me.

I dont know a lot about the ins and outs of it, but it seems like McColl is minted, and would maybe pump a bit of money into the club. Also this Blnd (is that his name??) guy seems to have excellent bussiness credentials.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i ask why?

I dont know a lot about the ins and outs of it, but it seems like McColl is minted, and would maybe pump a bit of money into the club. Also this Blnd (is that his name??) guy seems to have excellent bussiness credentials.

I don't doubt that

The part that has me worried is that "investors are turning against green" and "Mather , Stockbridge will leave"

wot has murray done.explain your comment.

he is a tyre kicking waste of space. If you believe that his best interests are the club, you are buttoned up the back.

Had his chance and royally fucked it.

I'm a credit to the club. Anyone that knows me well on here will agree. I'd put a lot of supporters to shame when it comes to support.

You and your pish lyrics are a laughing stock - don't know if anyone's told you?

So these lines from your footer aren't an embarrassment to Rangers???

With hatchets and hammers - stanley knives and spanners,

We'll show those fenian bastards how to fight,

As for the song lyrics, they weren't mine they were the original lyrics.

Can someone tell me how by purchasing the 7.7% from green gets McColl to takeover the club? I thought 30% was the key figure, then you have to offer to purchase all remaining shares?

I assume (getting into dangerous territory here) that some of the institutional big hitters (Mike Ashley for example) would throw the weight of their shares behind McCall.

Thats most likely a lot of shite, im just guessing. I do think that a lot of the institutional investors want Green out due to the share price dropping so much.

Bull neck is either running classic disinformation or will be for the chop

You cannot just come out and say things like that ffs

The more I think about it the less inclined I am to believe he has said that. Even if that is his belief I don't Imagine he would tell people that in public, especially a group of 50 - 100 people in the street who could be anyone.

Does that include Smith, Mather, McColl and everyone then?

See for talk sake mate, what happens if it emerges that Smith quit just because McCoist is about to be sacked? ....

Smith's mate and the guy he tried to buy the club with, McColl, is behind these changes behind the scenes. Not Green. He's not even started his new role yet yet everyone are vocal in their hatred for Green, despite being happy he was back on Friday - what's he done wrong in that time? said he expects us to win the league and one of the cups (Ramsdens Cup anyone?) and he's back to being a cunt and prick etc.

Honestly some Rangers fans on here want to give their heads a wobble and think rationally for a change.

Every fucking word here is spot on (tu)

The problem is,far too many of our fans are unable to think rationally and suck up whatever shitey agenda the media up here decide to push. Some of the nonsense I've read on Facebook tonight from so called bears has been astounding.

This whole sorry state of affairs is fucking depressing. Feels like it will never end,I want my club back :(

So these lines from your footer aren't an embarrassment to Rangers???

With hatchets and hammers - stanley knives and spanners,

We'll show those fenian bastards how to fight,

As for the song lyrics, they weren't mine they were the original lyrics.

If you think they song words in my signature equate to me being an embarrassment to our club then you really need to get some perspective and a bit of a grip.

Why wait until some Follow Follow troll or maybe even a fenian with an account mentions it for you to say anything? why not sooner?

Can i ask why?

McColl is a miserable cunt or he would have saved us last year . What a laugh. Some of you having a wank over McColl coming to the rescue.

Destroy the club ?what a fucking joke .We have a club because of him and we still have our titles

look at share prices .if it keeps dipping like that we wont have a club.no investment means no fuckin money.green and his lot have been fighting so long no one wants to invest.say wot you like he will be kicked out soon enough.

The more I think about it the less inclined I am to believe he has said that. Even if that is his belief I don't Imagine he would tell people that in public, especially a group of 50 - 100 people in the street who could be anyone.

I think he made sure there was no media around before saying anything also. So even if he did say it it's hard for anyone to prove it unless they recorded him. That's why I think IF he did say it. It was only to keep them happy. People need to remember he has work on the media side he knows what to say and when