Protest at Ibrox

jintybear

I am getting to the way of thinking, That this pish about never needing to deepend on one man to bankroll us like SDM did. Is the way for our club to go. Having more than one person owning us just isn't working, I want a majority shareholder in place or a fans buy-out nothing else works

Aye, bring back ego maniac Murray!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I think about it the less inclined I am to believe he has said that. Even if that is his belief I don't Imagine he would tell people that in public, especially a group of 50 - 100 people in the street who could be anyone.

green is finished mate.how do you think ally spoke out the other day.traynor knows also, they can say wot they like,he is going.

I find it hard to believe that nobody who is a member on this forum was in attendance- I'm not on FF, but I swung by on my way home but it was all done.

Surely someone reliable can confirm what JT said?

Aye, bring back ego maniac Murray!

No, No and thrice No.

Not in a million years do I want to see that rat bastard anywhere near the stadium.

I'd rather he was dragged into Court and made to pay for his skulduggery during the Craig Whyte fiasco.

Up to his brass neck in it is that lying bastard.

I think he made sure there was no media around before saying anything also. So even if he did say it it's hard for anyone to prove it unless they recorded him. That's why I think IF he did say it. It was only to keep them happy. People need to remember he has work on the media side he knows what to say and when

I think he's next out the door himself if he's putting info like that out - unless it's already happened!

Chris Graham now saying that the twitter reports were inacurate according to his sources.

Fuck sake! Will it never end?

of course they are innacurate lol. Do any of you really believe JT would be sayimg those kind of things to 50 fans in the car park doh

Cunts like A Dawg sticking their oar in just makes it all the more exasperating.

Sticking my oar in? It's because of fools like you that Green got so far. It's over. McColl is chasing him out of Scotland. Deal with it, idiot.

green is finished mate.how do you think ally spoke out the other day.traynor knows also, they can say wot they like,he is going.

Stock Exchange rules stop them saying 'wot they like'.

of course they are innacurate lol. Do any of you really believe JT would be sayimg those kind of things to 50 fans in the car park

To be honest Gogz i was just happy to hear anything.

The lack of information coming out of the club is nothing short of a disgrace.