Green Statement Imminent

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just listened to the first part of the Green interview I cant disagree with anything he said and he is right in that all these individuals and groups pandering to the fans and press but not willing to cough up any cash are the ones causing more hassle than he ever has.....Comments on Ally coming up later....should be interesting!

Time forint hers to put up or shut up. Green has shown his hand and how much it will take to buy the club.

If none of these actually put up surely the in fighting has to come to an end,14 million to control Rangers if fuck all really.

Time forint hers to put up or shut up. Green has shown his hand and how much it will take to buy the club.

If none of these actually put up surely the in fighting has to come to an end,14 million to control Rangers if fuck all really.

Last time he offered the same challenge which at the time was around 10M, the same people 'shut up'.

Why do we anticipate this being any different???

That's not a controlling interest, which may be decisive,

I think ally has 3% or so, maybe he will trade his shares also? Rumours that Ashley and co ain't happy so I'd imagine another few % would be easy enough to snp up