Green Statement Imminent

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So twice now hes showed his hand. I think this could just be alot of noise from murray. Not happyat losing a mmillion pounds per month or having that ahmad guy hovering over the club. But if mccoll wont put any money of his own on then we'd still be losing the same amount every month.So whats the point in pushing for a takeover?

I didn't like the way Green operated in public view last year, and I see nothing has changed this time around.

The thing is though that so many have campaigned for clarity, transparancy and openess and yet when Green does things in public (not always well to be fair) some will critisice him for it just as much.....

I didn't like the way Green operated in public view last year, and I see nothing has changed this time around.

We'd went years with no clarity or transparency at our club though. I understand exactly what you're saying, but we'd been so secretive in the past that any sort of change, however small, would seem massive.

Green is there to promote the club and by being open with us as fans he was making us a healthy and investable option. What fucked us over was the 'Rangers men' who opted for a power play in an attempt to regain control of the club.

'Rangers men' got us into this state, we need to remember that.

The thing is though that so many have campaigned for clarity, transparancy and openess and yet when Green does things in public (not always well to be fair) some will critisice him for it just as much.....

I think Green will be fine if he can just reign in some of the bluster and hot air.

So to be clear Mccoll is not willing to put in a penny but wants to dictate who should be on the board? Surely more fans are starting to side with Green here if this is what he is up against....He is a businessman who wants a return and for the club to generate as much money as possible. Too many others just want wee bit of power and influence without doing any work for it.....

We'd went years with no clarity or transparency at our club though. I understand exactly what you're saying, but we'd been so secretive in the past that any sort of change, however small, would seem massive.

Green is there to promote the club and by being open with us as fans he was making us a healthy and investable option. What fucked us over was the 'Rangers men' who opted for a power play in an attempt to regain control of the club.

'Rangers men' got us into this state, we need to remember that.

The change wasn't small though, it was the polar opposite. I hope we can find a happy medium.

I think Green will be fine if he can just reign in some of the bluster and hot air.

I agree mate...when he first re-appeared on Friday I posted that if he was back to deal with the business side of things but to stay out the limelight then it would be a good appointment......

So once again the agitators and people who wish to control our club, don't have any money !

McColl not willing to invest.

Paul (not a pot to pish in) Murray is skint.

Dave King seems to be the only person with any money.

These "Real Rangers" men are seriously fucking all this up.

The Board are constantly bickering and cannot agree on anything, are we blaming McColl n co for this?

Mccoll and the likes of Paul Murray are using the media and trying to influence the fans yet arent putting any money into the club......They are creating so much distrust and disharmony by trying to force themselves into positions of power so yes I do blame them just as much as the incumbent board and Green.