Ally to go by Thursday?

Boab

Funny how people go on about people putting up or shitting up and putting money where their mouth is, when Ally done exactly that and invested in the club.

Hold the bus, he got thousands of shares at the nominal value of a penny - the same deal Green got and everycunt slags him for

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Time and time again in what, 2 seasons? If you think the fans will accept 2 more seasons of what we put up with last season then you are indeed very short sighted.

Ally's driving fans away? Don't worry, they'll return when the good times are back and were winning leagues, they'll be there for the celebrations no doubt.

ypir right mate.we dont need glory hunters that turn up when they please.35000 season tickets sold for div 2.but hes driving them away.

Hold the bus, he got thousands of shares at the nominal value of a penny - the same deal Green got and everycunt slags him for

yup not like he (Super) went into his savings account to buy millions of shares. Was part of the deal.

edit: No issue with this whatsoever....

He's part of the club, as a shareholder and fan.

But not as a credible manager which is a pity because it would be great if a Rangers legend could man manage our team.

But he has had time to probe it, and he can't.

It's a goodbye and thanks for the memories from me

Why should he go last season we won the league at ease he has brought in players & improved the team & we will win this league with ease as well so until Ally fails to take us foward we should believe & back him 100%

How long ye got?

I tend to agree, but surely you would still rather keep the fan base intact if possible in the first place? no?

but it is intact.the season is fast approaching now.i justtthink its time to drop all of this, get behind the team and club no matter who is in charge.im not sure of green,but lets give him benefit of doubt.im just hoping like all of you the football on show will be better, when we played in ramsdens with new signings and laat night against newcastle, there was an improvement.now ally, I dont think will go anywhere soon.so im going to start looking forward to gping to ibrox and getting right behind the full club.

but it is intact.the season is fast approaching now.i justtthink its time to drop all of this, get behind the team and club no matter who is in charge.im not sure of green,but lets give him benefit of doubt.im just hoping like all of you the football on show will be better, when we played in ramsdens with new signings and laat night against newcastle, there was an improvement.now ally, I dont think will go anywhere soon.so im going to start looking forward to gping to ibrox and getting right behind the full club.

For how long will it stay in tact? you seen yourself from Jan onwards last season the crowds dipped. People were in the pub before half time.

Away games most people I knew would last literally 20 minutes on some occasions before leaving for the pub.

Every one I speak to in person all blame McCoist and the football.

Don't get me wrong I do think these new players will make a big difference. Last night was a point-in-case ... for an hour we were comfortable and played well then the dross like Crawford, Aird, Little etc come on and we turn pish .... but even after all that Ally is proved to me time and time again he is still a shite manager.

Prevention better than cure.

No-one will change my mind on this.

For how long will it stay in tact? you seen yourself from Jan onwards last season the crowds dipped. People were in the pub before half time.

Away games most people I knew would last literally 20 minutes on some occasions before leaving for the pub.

Lol. Ally isn't responsible for booze bags using the football as an excuse for a session. I know people who have stayed in pubs and not used their ticket during the NIAR and Advocaat era.

Some people just like the sauce. :D

Don't get me wrong I do think these new players will make a big difference. Last night was a point-in-case ... for an hour we were comfortable and played well then the dross like Crawford, Aird, Little etc come on and we turn pish .... but even after all that Ally is proved to me time and time again he is still a shite manager.

Prevention better than cure.

No-one will change my mind on this.

you do have some valid points.but ally himself must know, he has to get it right.im just saying im willing to give him this year at least with his new signings, if he fucks up again he will have to go, because lets face it,if not,he will struggle to get out first div.i didnt want green but you made me think about it yesterday, when we were debating for 2hours.lol.im not trying to change anyones confidence in ally im just saying fuck it, im getting behind the club.

Lol. Ally isn't responsible for booze bags using the football as an excuse for a session. I know people who have stayed in pubs and not used their ticket during the NIAR and Advocaat era.

Some people just like the sauce. :D

There is that too, but I think the ones that bolt do have a valid point also to be fair.

you do have some valid points.but ally himself must know, he has to get it right.im just saying im willing to give him this year at least with his new signings, if he fucks up again he will have to go, because lets face it,if not,he will struggle to get out first div.i didnt want green but you made me think about it yesterday, when we were debating for 2hours.lol.im not trying to change anyones confidence in ally im just saying fuck it, im getting behind the club.

Fair do's (tu)

Really, did he pay for them? I did at the going rate and a lot fucking more than he did! Oh yes and he robs us of £750k plus bonus for the privilege as well. Fucking cringeworthy. Fan my fucking erse. Would put salmond to shame with his ego! Turned out to be just another freeloader with an over inflated opinion of himself and a very subversive and disloyal one at that!

Did Green pay for his?

The way it comes across, especially last couple of posts it reads he's rightly untouchable as he's a shareholder :lol: despite him getting all his shares of something insane like a penny :lol:

So Ally gets his shares for 1p each and it's insane, Green gets his share for 1p each but that's ok. Oddly enough I don't see Ally touting his shares for sale though.

So Ally gets his shares for 1p each and it's insane, Green gets his share for 1p each bot that's ok. Oddly enough I don't see Ally touting his share for sale though.

I think both are OK. They were there at the start and done the ground work, so I'm happy for them both to be rewarded - however it's the hypocrisy that makes me laugh "aww Ally has invested pure millions" ....

Of course Ally wouldn't tout his shares. He's hardly the main share holder (not even close) being chased out by ungrateful agenda pushing bastards with short memories

I'm sure he said at the time (and I could be wrong) that his shares were for his boys etc.

He will not get the sack until the team he's bought this year gets a chance to play. That's not backing Ally for the sake of it or for his loyalty, or his status as a Rangers legend... that's just common~fucking~sense.

But not as a credible manager which is a pity because it would be great if a Rangers legend could man manage our team.

But he has had time to probe it, and he can't.

It's a goodbye and thanks for the memories from me

It's not as black and white as that. I don't think he's had a fair crack at it, others will disagree and that's fine.

At the end of the day, it's not really up to us - all we can, or at least should, do is get behind him and the team.