Ally to go by Thursday?

Boab

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Green said in his interview tonight that he would not be dealing with McCoist in any way. He was entirely leaving it up to Mather to deal with McCoist on any matter that arose whether it be employment issues or football issues such as signing or selling players. Then said he would be more than happy for McCoist to stay as manager and Stockbridge said his job is absolutely secure.

McCoist isn't going anywhere.

Don't think he has the money to sack him even if the rest of the board agreed, which I don't think they do.

They do and they won't have to pay a penny! However, Charles no doubt being the charitable man that he is, will ensure he leaves with his integrity in tact for his service to the club. o

Ally is at fans meeting on thursday night and coupled with Greens interview saying we need ally to stay for stability then i would guess his job is safe! ... for the moment!

Dunny if you're in attendance keep us updated mate like the last time if you can (tu)

I'm sick saying he will never leave

All the brain dead in Ibrox won't care if we never win anything again Aslong as he's in charge - as the Broomloan proved again tonight

I'm done with him but I've accepted he's going nowhere

Brain dead? That's a bit much. You don't thing Ally is up to the job, that's fine, but why the sneering attitude towards him and anyone who backs him?