My thoughts on the game tonight

RFC55

Really enjoyed it.

I thought for 65 minutes we played very well. The Clark and daly partnership seemed very productive, Clark worked his socks off and ran himself into the ground. We managed to play some neat stuff and looked really dangerous on the counter.

The save from cammy bell from the Newcastle player from where I was sat in the broomy looked world class. Infact bell had a very solid game. Really impressed by him,

Big billy at the back was phenomenal what a fucking player he is going to be. He played against cisse and ameobi who are two monsters and it all too easy for him. Winning tackles, headers and throwing they 2 around like wee lassies, albeit ameobi was more of a handful.

Foster and peralta down the right hand side looked good however the communication between the 2 lacked a little as Newcastle constantly had a man in space on that side. Peralta is a nippy wee fucker and looks what's needed in these leagues, he's ferocious in the tackle and the Newcastle players fucking hated it.

Lewis McLeod and black done well in the middle and looked to play the ball about.

The player that really caught my eye was number 14, me and darchevinny reckon it was andy Murdoch but he really played with great drive and vision.

Crawford done well as well.

All in all I was very happy with the performance, rangers tired towards the end and Newcastle put us under pressure, but in all honesty a 1 1 draw is a fair result.

Ps the Newcastle fans and their pathetic your not rangers/famous anymore chants were embarrassing.

By the time weve won another 10 trophies they cunts will still have fuck all.

What will come in the next few weeks with the ownership/manager will come but the 11 who started tonight have gave me some renewed hope for the season ahead.

Watp

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was our biggest issue watching - trying to suss out no.14. Foster had a mare, Clark looks great considering he's an ex-QoS player. Saw Peralta's tackle on the Newcastle boy, bit nippy, looked a touch high.

That was our biggest issue watching - trying to suss out no.14. Foster had a mare, Clark looks great considering he's an ex-QoS player. Saw Peralta's tackle on the Newcastle boy, bit nippy, looked a touch high.

You think mate?

I thought foster played well and his pace to keep up with Gutierrez was frightening. But it's all about opinions.

14 looked a player though don't ou think?

Yeah enjoyed the game too.only thing was that tool of a player foster said when he signed he would

Cost us numerous goals.thankfully it was only a friendly terrible player ask the Bristol city fans.apart from him a good performance

:21:

Awesome mate.

This has really boosted me ahead of this Saturday!

I thoroughly enjoyed it. We played well but at the end we were shagged and Newcastle came on strong last ten or so. Crawford is a fucking machine btw :lol:

What was the chant against Green mate?

A small group sang he was a wanker. Take it to another thread if you want to discuss it though please mate. Ma heeds nipping with that shite.

It was from bf1 but was not UB or TBO

Really enjoyed being back buy was disappointed with the chanting towards green. Peralta put in some tough tackles and moshni was out standing.

Just a pity we lost the late goal.

Peralta was lucky not to walk but I loved his commitment. Nicky Clark absolutely worked his socks off. I was very impressed with him.

Think I'm gonae need to eat some humble pie with daly as well. He's a fucking handful up there

A small group sang he was a wanker. Take it to another thread if you want to discuss it though please mate. Ma heeds nipping with that shite.

It was from bf1 but was not UB or TBO

Alright, cheers. Bunch of ungrateful shitebags. But aye that's all i'll say in this thread, not gonna ruin the one positive thread on here haha.

Cammy pulled off a great save (already mentinoed) and generally looked comfortable.

Moshni was solid and was good in the air and with the ball at his feet. Foster was the weak point of our defence. Wallace had two great runs (one which helped get the penalty and another which created a great chance around the 30 minute mark) and played well.

Midfield look lively. Their were no bad performances here. My favourite performance in midfield was Peralta. He got booked for 1 bad tackle. Apart from that, he was always snapping at Newcastles heals (not in a dirty way). He pulled off some amazing tackles and he put his head into the ball in one case where others would be scared to poot their boot (he got kicked in the face as a result) He had a few good dribbles but the head went down and he ran into tight spaces.

Clark and Daly worked well. I guess its due to playing Newcastle, Clark dropped abit too deep at times leaving Daly isolated. Clark was lively and i look forward to seeing more of him. Daly again, held the ball up well and brought others into the play.

Number 14 did have a good game.

Little was struggling as the lone striker when he came on.

Thats all that has came to my head. To sum up, I was pleased with that performance (considering the opposition) and hope to see more like it.

Seems to be different opinions on his performance, some saying good others said bad.

I never seen the game, so can't comment, but his mistake lead to the goal and according to the reports all the dangerous attacks from Newcastle came down his side.

Yes mate they did come down that side but that was due to peralta being caught out a lot of the time then aird was doing the same.

The negativity on here towards the football and the manager is extremely premature.

We have a good wee side to look forward to come September.

I've been trying to say this to my pals over the last few days. From September on is when I will start to get worried if we're not performing.