McCoist wage cut?

BEARGER

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it already....

Ally TUPE'd across to the new company so carried on his previous contract.

Since Charles always told us we were debt-free why should Ally have opted to take a pay cut?

Honestly, ask yourself, would you want to take a pay cut? Didn't think so.

Now based in Thursday night's info things seem a bit tighter and Ally and all his backroom staff should now take a reduction. I would say by 50% and they're still being very well paid.

Said it already....

Ally TUPE'd across to the new company so carried on his previous contract.

Since Charles always told us we were debt-free why should Ally have opted to take a pay cut?

Honestly, ask yourself, would you want to take a pay cut? Didn't think so.

Now based in Thursday night's info things seem a bit tighter and Ally and all his backroom staff should now take a reduction. I would say by 50% and they're still being very well paid.

Did he offer? As a real Rangers man he knew the position we were in and could have symbolically offered to work for less. He could have put himself in the place of many thousands across the UK who have had to do just that since the economy tanked.

Beartent,

My point was Charles was telling all who would listen we were in good shape and debt-free.

In those circumstances why would anyone volunteer to take a pay cut?

However now that Thursday's meeting has told us a few unpleasant truths things are a wee bit different and a pay cut is necessary.

Ally should now PUBLICALLY tell us he would not consider a cut but is ACTUALLY TAKNG one. Same goes for all the backroom team.

You fucking disgust me.

He's a thousand times more a Gers man than you will ever be.................wait a mo,are you a Gers man???

Nobody is questioning whether Ally is a Rangers man, as the answer is obvious... but my first instinct when I read this article AND when he called Green "an embarrassment" was to deflect from the Forfar score and to gain favour for himself. Ally is no novice when it comes to the media.

Why even mention that he'd take a wage cut to the press? Could have offered behind closed doors?

If he is backing the take over mob, then he has no option but to be seen to make a gesture to show willingness on the argument of the take over mob that Ramgers have no money and the fact he is the highest paid looks as bad as the claims that money is being siphoned off by greedy people.

Green said he caught Rangers-itis. Well if that rapacious, grasping asset-stripper has any lingering fondness for us he (and his consortium) should agree to sell his shares at a more market-driven price. He'll still make a buck and we'll see the back of one of the most harmful, malevolent, individuals ever to have been involved in our once-great Club. As for the future I think we need to come to terms - however difficult it may be - that Celtic will dominate us and Scottish football for the next decade. King has many flaws but I genuinely believe he has the best interests of the Club at heart - and also fear that his siren voice about a future administration is all but inevitable. This is all SDM's fault. Pure fucking shambles. :anguish:

Nobody is questioning whether Ally is a Rangers man, as the answer is obvious... but my first instinct when I read this article AND when he called Green "an embarrassment" was to deflect from the Forfar score and to gain favour for himself. Ally is no novice when it comes to the media.

Why even mention that he'd take a wage cut to the press? Could have offered behind closed doors?

Apparently,he was answering a question.Don't think he brought the subject up.

Wish we could start by clearing the likes of you out.

He's on that wage cos that's what he was assigned.How the fuck is this his fault.He's now volunteering to hand some of this back(tho,legally,he certainly doesn't need to!) but,still,rockets like you are on his back.

And,your "bleeding the club dry" comment offends the fuck out of me.He is more of a Ger than 99% of us on here(yeah,I know you would work for free etc,etc)

We have,officially,the most negative support on this shitey planet!

No he is not ! as I stated on the other thread, He choose Sunderland over Rangers, How many bears on here would do that.

He is an employee of Rangers who goes to Ibrox because he is paid to do so. If he was paid to go to Roker Park or The Stadium of Light he would go there.

He spent a large portion and a very successful part of his career at Ibrox, So he obviously has an affection for the club.

Do you support Rangers or is it just all about Ally for you ?

No he is not ! as I stated on the other thread, He choose Sunderland over Rangers, How many bears on here would do that.

He is an employee of Rangers who goes to Ibrox because he is paid to do so. If he was paid to go to Roker Park or The Stadium of Light he would go there.

He spent a large portion and a very successful part of his career at Ibrox, So he obviously has an affection for the club.

Get out, man. What a pathetic post.

Let's say, for arguments sake, McCoist at the time never felt he was good enough to play regularly for Rangers. Would a real Rangers man simply accept a wage for doing little or go elsewhere, improve and work to earn a move to Rangers in the future when you feel you have more chance of contributing to the success of the club?

Let's say, for arguments sake, McCoist at the time never felt he was good enough to play regularly for Rangers. Would a real Rangers man simply accept a wage for doing little or go elsewhere, improve and work to earn a move to Rangers in the future when you feel you have more chance of contributing to the success of the club?

He told a very good friend of mines in a pub in EK that he was not signing for Rangers as he had "bigger fish to fry" Ally has never really been a shrinking violet lacking in self confidence.

He went to Sunderland for the money, professional footballers are slightly different from fans, It is their career and their source of income.

100% support Rangers.

Therefore,the bigger impact someone makes for us,the bigger my support for them.

That puts Ally waaaaaaay up there.