Dave King & Blin

BEARGER

Reading on twitter that Blin may join the board to scrutinise finances and set up new share issue for spring, with Dave King underwriting issue.

Coming from Gersnet, cannot get on to forum to check. May be nonsense!!!

Unbelievable if they even attempt another share issue ..........

Well he did invest £20m and later cried he was cheated re his investment...............also he stated a year ago that he was going to sue david murray for the £20m and if successful he would plough the money back into the club........I wonder how that court case is progressing.

Lastly is he not a self confessed liar when he was also referred to being one be a senior judge in South Africa..........plus is there still the matter of substantial charges he is still fighting in his adopted homeland.

And people say."what's the problem" doh

Reading on twitter that Blin may join the board to scrutinise finances and set up new share issue for spring, with Dave King underwriting issue.

Coming from Gersnet, cannot get on to forum to check. May be nonsense!!!

Using Twitter as a source is like, well it's like shite really

Agreed but will it dilute the existing shares?

Normally they would offer existing shareholders first choice in a pro rata % of what they hold. If you took up the offer you would still own the same % of the company. The price of the share would not necessarily go down with a new issue, the money raised goes to the company plus depends on what the market thinks.

According to Kings comments in the Herald today, Spring may be too late. He considers admin 2 being as close to December.

I am happy to have King getting involved again but am absolutely disgusted that the current board will have spent £40M+ in 12 months. They should be ashamed of themselves and do one.

Normally they would offer existing shareholders first choice in a pro rata % of what they hold. If you took up the offer you would still own the same % of the company. The price of the share would not necessarily go down with a new issue, the money raised goes to the company plus depends on what the market thinks.

I read in todays paper about this and it stated that King wanted the shares to be additional new shares that would dilute the existing shares.

I read in todays paper about this and it stated that King wanted the shares to be additional new shares that would dilute the existing shares.

Yes that is correct BUT if you take up the % that's offered to you you still have the same % in the company. If you don't take up the offer you have less % of the company than you had before the new issue. This way the money raised goes to the club and not to some individual.

I agree with you mostly. But it depends who is tweeting, it was Frankie from Gersnet so thought there may something in it. Time will tell.

It probably won't, as usual.

That's the problem, the paying customer is not privy to a lot.

Which just fuels the guesswork and creates more problems IMO