Back Page of The Sun - Gers £22m Is Gone

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More scurrilous bluster from the Sun to push the Pro Murray agenda and rubbish the board

Obligingly the usual suspects are waving their pitchforks and shouting angrily.

Do we really want to give Mini any power, cos if we do, we can look forward to more of this shameful fan manipulation.

As usual we have yet to hear what he would do differently.

Not much I expect and the backlash when fans realise they've been had by another conman will burn him for good. Ironically in the fire of fear he helped create.

Here's the real breakdown as proposed, as I said last night when the drama queens were in full flow not as sexy as the sun's lurid headline, but a lot more accurate.

2mmibk3.png

I think this should get its own thread....straight from the prospectus! Now the money didn't nessecarily go to these initiatives but the fact it was earmarked to do so 6 months ago really does diminish the hysterical overreactions on here based on more assumption based bluster from the rags!

More scurrilous bluster from the Sun to push the Pro Murray agenda and rubbish the board

Obligingly the usual suspects are waving their pitchforks and shouting angrily.

Do we really want to give Mini any power, cos if we do, we can look forward to more of this shameful fan manipulation.

As usual we have yet to hear what he would do differently.

Not much I expect and the backlash when fans realise they've been had by another conman will burn him for good. Ironically in the fire of fear he helped create.

It's not about Mini Murray, it's about our club being raped for the second time by dodgy suits. Too many people just don't want it to be true. Green may have saved the club but he doesn't care about sustaining it.

I think this should get its own thread....straight from the prospectus! Now the money didn't nessecarily go to these initiatives but the fact it was earmarked to do so 6 months ago really does diminish the hysterical overreactions on here based on more assumption based bluster from the rags!

Also on a more pleasing and positive note, the two recent scurrilous hatchet jobs have had no effect on the share price at all, in fact the price was slightly up on the first trades of the day. (tu)

I just hope the board dont bury their heads in the sand again, if there are troubles then the fans need to know, if past board members had just been honest with the fans then we could have helped but leaving us in the dark does no one any favours.