Back Page of The Sun - Gers £22m Is Gone

Going on holiday in a few days, thank God, I cannot be bothered with weeks and weeks of negative media stories dropped in by those with their own agenda demanding information that the club are due to release shortly in the form of audited accounts.

Wait for the books and then we will have answers.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Might have known that Green would get the blame,

Just stating the facts, not blaming anyone. Seems coincidental. Could be Green, could be McColl, however, it was when Green came back (before McColl appeared publically) that the leaks started.

Love him or hate him Fury is irrelevant to this discussion, what is relevant is whether or not Rangers has enough money to get through the season and if not how can we get money in? I am warming more and more to Kings new share issue idea but the current board must be got rid off otherwise nobody will trust them, I don't want the blazer chasers in either there must be a half way house between the current incompetent board and the incompetent wannabes like Mini ect.

What has Paul Murray done that makes him incompetent ?

If your skint, does it matter exactly what you spent it on? Surely the lessons are that you shouldn't have that level of expenditure in the first place as it was obviously going to lead to problems?

The big problem is that Rangers need to have a lot of money, and we are paying the second highest wage bill in Scotland for the second lowest league, its crazy and perhaps only pulling in £20m/year. That's why CG wanted a good footballing coach in to replace McCoist, who like his predecessor needs money to build a team, and Rangers not having any, is a recipe for disaster, also the seed is now set with the new signings and we will have to find additional monies to cover the costs.

Even if it can be explained I still feel it's mismanagement to have spent that much already.

Absolutely.

An admin member on here told me that Wilson is well worth taking at face value this was when this shite came out at first. I didn't believe it as it seemed to go away again. They are now all picking up on it.

J is right in what he's saying but how are we going to find enough money to pay all our bills etc? That's financial mismanagement and its a fucking scandal from all at boardroom level

Yea we need working capital, we don't have a lot of money there for a club our size with the expenditures we have.

Crazy getting like this again so soon after last year.

Why the fuck are we spending money on a bloody car park as we get ourselves on our feet again?

Surely this could have waited.

If things are as bas as being really painted in the rhags we should look again at some of the signings we have not yet registered.

Especially so if there are any signing on fees to be paid as we register them.

I can see all this crap killing our walk up match day ticket sales. So we have the season book money - already in - and bugger

All else to come.

What a bloody shambles. We need a completely new boardroom. This lot are a crowd of charlatans and need to go

IMMEDIATELY.

Why the fuck are we spending money on a bloody car park as we get ourselves on our feet again?

If things are as bas as being really painted in the rhags we should look again at some of the signings we have not yet registered.

I can see all this crap killing our walk up match day ticket sales. So we have the season book money - already in - and bugger

All else to come.

What a bloody shambles. We need a completely new boardroom. This lot are a crowd of charlatans and need to go

IMMEDIATELY.

Yes, bring Malcolm Murray back, he would never let this sort of thing happen, umm,

All else to come.

IMMEDIATELY.

To start generating income and wealth, which is what's needed.

All else to come.

IMMEDIATELY.

Its got nothing to do with the board, Rangers can't generate enough money.

In raging at this

Paying off guys like Goian and Boca for doing fuck all

Paying a manager not far off £1m a yr

Directors getting bonuses , WTF ?????????

Utter disgrace

I went without a holiday this year to pay for my own and my brothers shares to help the club out and these bastards are ripping the piss

I'm finished lining their pockets. , fuck that