Back Page of The Sun - Gers £22m Is Gone

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:(

Everyone is lying fingers in ears. La la la la la

This is 16 months ago all over again. One media outlet gets the teeth into it, before you know it its slapped us on the face and were fucked :(

I don't think it has mate as we will never get to that stage again.. We would be a great buy for anyone. also without reading it, Makes it harder does it say we have 10million left.? If so its just what the club told us but with the media spin.. The headline is made for ;people to panic.

Apparently this is actually Stockbridge confirming that EVERY penny of the IPO money is gone !!

So, if true, what have the entire Rangers board got say about this, from Green through to Walter, every one of them sit in charge and watched money go out the door.

It went to managers, it went to directors, it went advisors, basically ... it went to hell in a hand basket !!

Apparently this is actually Stockbridge confirming that EVERY penny of the IPO money is gone !!

So, if true, what have the entire Rangers board got say about this, from Green through to Walter, every one of them sit in charge and watched money go out the door.

It went to managers, it went to directors, it went advisors, basically ... it went to hell in a hand basket !!

Absolutely fucking scunnered mate, you'll be lucky if we see Xmas if all we have is ten million

Not saying it's correct or justified, but if it's true I think it can be explained ;

500k to pay off Goian

500k to pay off Bocanegra

2million for Ed House

1million for Albion car park

However much it was in outlay to bring the security in house

However much it was in outlay to bring catering in house

1million on WiFi installed in stadium

A guess 1million for the new screens?

Stockbridge 200k bonus

Mather 300k bonus

Green 300k pay-off

5million in footballing debts

200k for Green and Whyte investigation

That's around 12 million right there (possibly 13 depending on how much it cost to bring security and catering in house by cancelling the existing contracts) that's before you even get started on the months we were losing 1million per month for other costs which have now been cut.

According to reports we've 40 grand a week off the wage bill alone from Alexander, Goian and Bocanegra - so maybe next set of accounts will read promising with all that in mind? plus we have got Puma money to get

You also need to remember that there was something like 10 million in start-up costs after Green's initial 5.5 million purchase. To help with these start-up costs I'm sure people such as Ahmed and others put up their money and got paid back (with generous interest apparently) so you need to take that into account of the 22million share money.

I've not bothered mentioning staff and player wages as the season book money would offset the 300k a year for Mather, 200k a year for Stockbridge, the 15 grand a week for Wallace and Jig and the 1.75 million a year for McCoist, Durrant and McDowell.

Maybe there's a lot above I've got wrong?

I just think when we see the books we will be informed and minds put at rest a bit and realise that predictions and incomes when it comes to revenue will be quite encouraging.

It's just another part of the fucking shambolic situation were are in will no doubt be played out in the papers all week :anguish:

One reason I'm glad I'm off the building sites just now tbh. Listening to mingling Fenians and their shite makes me want to ram them right off the scaffolding.

Murder for the bears who need to put up with this shite day in day out in work

Is that not the conclusion we'd already come to?

Seemed to be, if we have 10million in the bank and we have just banked 10million ST then it stands to reason the IPO moneys gone, although there is still some confusion over whether all the ST money is in yet and we still should get some sponsorship cash. I'm still waiting for the accounts before I flip out completely but if Dave King wants to invest or issue new shares now would be a great time to do it.

It all really comes down to what % of that money has been spent on day to day running costs.

If none of it went on that then it's no problem if 50% of it went on running costs then it's a problem.

My guess is that most of that money has been used on a lot of one off buys and spending not paying wages etc.

Club needs to get these accounts out once and for all and get this pish put to bed.

I wasn't there on Thursday but spoke to a few guys who where and they said Stockbridge fills them with dread. One even commented you could see he was uncomfortable

His days are numbered after that meeting. It's only a matter of time. He'll probably be the first casualty if this goes as far as an EGM.

Not saying it's correct or justified, but if it's true I think it can be explained ;

500k to pay off Goian

500k to pay off Bocanegra

2million for Ed House

1million for Albion car park

However much it was in outlay to bring the security in house

However much it was in outlay to bring catering in house

1million on WiFi installed in stadium

A guess 1million for the new screens?

Stockbridge 200k bonus

Mather 300k bonus

Green 300k pay-off

5million in footballing debts

200k for Green and Whyte investigation

That's around 12 million right there (possibly 13 depending on how much it cost to bring security and catering in house by cancelling the existing contracts) that's before you even get started on the months we were losing 1million per month for other costs which have now been cut.

According to reports we've 40 grand a week off the wage bill alone from Alexander, Goian and Bocanegra - so maybe next set of accounts will read promising with all that in mind? plus we have got Puma money to get

You also need to remember that there was something like 10 million in start-up costs after Green's initial 5.5 million purchase. To help with these start-up costs I'm sure people such as Ahmed and others put up their money and got paid back (with generous interest apparently) so you need to take that into account of the 22million share money.

I've not bothered mentioning staff and player wages as the season book money would offset the 300k a year for Mather, 200k a year for Stockbridge, the 15 grand a week for Wallace and Jig and the 1.75 million a year for McCoist, Durrant and McDowell.

Maybe there's a lot above I've got wrong?

I just think when we see the books we will be informed and minds put at rest a bit and realise that predictions and incomes when it comes to revenue will be quite encouraging.

J 10 million won't see us through. We're gonae need fresh investment and you'd need to be a fucking loony to invest in this shambling regime