Over 2 million shares sold

simplythebest

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful news if it strengthens the righteous C Green and has band of saviours against those toxic (see we call all use it) band of failures

So all the money that this saviour has raised has gone what happens next. Are your mates still Waiting on everything calming down before they try and buy us?

So all the money that this saviour has raised has gone what happens next. Are your mates still not going to try and buy us until we're in the SPL?

I don't have mates that are trying to buy us..........if you are having a snyde dig at me for a thread posted over a month ago, I suggest you go back and read the thread and then sit and think about what you have read.

Has it benefited our club though? I think it's benefited IA & Charles Green more than it has us.

You are making really strong accusations about a lot of people today, is it the post holiday blue that you are suffering from? Do you have the shares that you paid for or did you purchase them through the trust so don't really have any shares then.

Murray and McColl are making their move

By the next home game we will have Real Rangers men in Charge and steering the Great ship that is Rangers FC. :7325:

Didn't know jim McColl was a "Rangers man" And you won't be laughing for long if Murray does get in because his mate will be back with him Martian Bain. Unless your ok with him being back?

Green was in London meeting investors today apparently, there is a chance it could be a fresh investor putting his fingers in the pie no?

But Green said we didn't need any investment. And i thought Green was only here as a Consultant? Should it not be the CEO that is talking to investors?

or it could simply be an arttificial transaction aimed at maintaining the share price - until we know who the purchaser is, it's all just specualtion. That's why I asked earlier if the reguister of shareholders is public, though it will probably be a few days before it is updated

Din't know jim McColl was a "Rangers man" And you won't be laughing for long if Murray does get in because his mate will be back with him Martian Bain. Unless your ok with him being back?

I liked Martin but doubt he will be back

Onwards and upwards for Rangers Murray McColl and the team. (tu)

You are making really strong accusations about a lot of people today, is it the post holiday blue that you are suffering from? Do you have the shares that you paid for or did you purchase them through the trust so don't really have any shares then.

If i was going to buy shares it would have been through the IPO. Not the RST. I take it you bought through the IPO.

I'm just saying what i think, how has that money benefited Rangers?

Murray and McColl are making their move

By the next home game we will have Real Rangers men in Charge and steering the Great ship that is Rangers FC. :7325:

Same fukin so called real Rangers men that sat on their fat arses an done fuck all when we were really in the shit.

I've seen the name Athif Sarwar mentioned on twitter...

This guy?

Former MP Sarwar's son cleared of £850,000 fraud

_51184292_sarwarandfamily466.jpgAthif Sarwar leaves court with his wife Michelle, mother, and father, MohammedContinue reading the main story

Related Stories

The son of Scotland's first Muslim MP has had a his conviction for a £850,000 money laundering scam overturned by appeal judges.

Athif Sarwar, 32, was jailed for three years after being found guilty of using the family's cash and carry business to conceal the proceeds of VAT frauds.

Appeal judges agreed there was a lack of evidence to link him to the crime.

His father, former Labour MP Mohammed Sarwar, said his son had been the victim of "institutionalised racism".

During his trial, the Crown said Athif Sarwar, then managing director of United Wholesale warehouse in Glasgow, had used the business to launder the money in return for a 10% cut.

'Perverse' verdicts

Since the guilty verdict in May 2007, Mr Sarwar, from Mearnskirk, East Renfrewshire, continued to protest his innocence.

Just two weeks after he was sentenced he was freed to await the outcome of his appeal.

Continue reading the main story

“Start Quote

My family and myself have suffered for the last eight years and this was a living hell for my family”

Mohammed Sarwar

Mr Sarwar claimed he suffered a miscarriage of justice because there was not enough evidence to link him to the scam, which was said to be going on between February and April 2003.

He also claimed the jury verdicts were perverse because another man, Mansoor Khan, then 43, of Giffnock, Glasgow, who was assistant manager at Sarwar's United Wholesale warehouse, was cleared.

After appeal judges overturned his son's conviction, former MP Mohammed Sarwar hit out at the authorities who brought the case.

Leaving court with his son, Mr Sarwar said: "I believe institutionalised racism has played a part. My family and myself have suffered for the last eight years and this was a living hell for my family.

The former MP called for an inquiry into the 2003 investigation by HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) which eventually led to his son standing trial at the High Court in Glasgow.

"I believe the Crown got it wrong, HMRC got it wrong and - I am saying this with a heavy heart - that Lord Carloway, the trial judge, got it wrong."

But, he added: "We are proud of Scottish justice, where justice can prevail, and the calibre of the appeal judges really impressed me."

Guy in pub trying to wind me up said McColl owned FOUR, yes FOUR shares.

Told him a load of shite since min value was £500 investment and McColl probably owned 400,000.

He claimed that McColl had bought on open market. Yes, the windup merchant was a taig.

Surely this is a load of crap. Anybody know?