Over 2 million shares sold

simplythebest

But didn't/doesn't want to put any of it up to 'save' the club? How much has your businessman par excellence made in his 'glittering' career? Still awaiting the link to this 'donation'??

His career was that of employee and as I said before he dabbled in property development late on perhaps when he left Deutsche. So I don't think he ha run any of these big businesses that BT is convinced he did because someone has given him that script.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

His career was that of employee and as I said before he dabbled in property development late on perhaps when he left Deutsche. So I don't think he ha run any of these big businesses that BT is convinced he did because someone has given him that script.

I'm more than convinced of the veracity of your information. I'm still waiting for details from him of this 'donation' let alone an insight into this mythical CV.

But didn't/doesn't want to put any of it up to 'save' the club? How much has your businessman par excellence made in his 'glittering' career? Still awaiting the link to this 'donation'??

He has made a lot of money and to date has invested far more than me.......and probably you as well... apologies if your investment was greater.

There was £1m invested between 4 of them in 2004 into youth development, there was a link on a thread on Sat, on phone can't find it.

Not a clue about his business acumen ;)

Re his business acumen , Ticketus says it all really.

Even before the 4 guys and their £1m in total.......bain and murray tried it years before sending out special invites to have meal and drinks at the ground and travel over to the final with the official party and back to Ibrox after the game, then bang asked each individual present if they would write a cheque for 250k to help run Auchenhowie........only one guy did it and there's was a good number more than four present at that hit.

Re his business acumen , Ticketus says it all really.

Even before the 4 guys and their £1m in total.......bain and murray tried it years before sending out special invites to have meal and drinks at the ground and travel over to the final with the official party and back to Ibrox after the game, then bang asked each individual present if they would write a cheque for 250k to help run Auchenhowie........only one guy did it and there's was a good number more than four present at that hit.

As I said know nothing about him, here is the article for the others requesting a link

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2377392/Drive-for-youth.html

As I said know nothing about him, here is the article for the others requesting a link

http://www.telegraph...-for-youth.html

Thanks Al. So rather than a 'generous' £1 million from his own pocket it was an undisclosed portion of £1 million! I think someones been economical with the facts.

The Martin Currie thing is also a ringing endorsement of his business 'skills'!

Give us a run down of mini's fantastic business record.

Why don't you give us one of Green's fantastic business record too?

In the interests of balance of fairness of course.

Remember to include the likes of Kingsbridge Holdings, Formation Group, Panceltica etc that's over £400m of shareholders funds vanishing into thin air for a start.

I liked Martin but doubt he will be back

Onwards and upwards for Rangers Murray McColl and the team. (tu)

But I thought McColl said he wasn't interested in putting money in ? Is he lying again ? :lol:

Rangers under them may go in many directions but onwards or upwards ain't it.

You'd be gutted if we did.

Just looks like more mudslinging to me.

Thanks Al. So rather than a 'generous' £1 million from his own pocket it was an undisclosed portion of £1 million! I think someones been economical with the facts.

The Martin Currie thing is also a ringing endorsement of his business 'skills'!

Still a lot more than you or me I guess.

But I thought McColl said he wasn't interested in putting money in ? Is he lying again ? :lol:

Rangers under them may go in many directions but onwards or upwards ain't it.

You'd be gutted if we did.

Just looks like more mudslinging to me.

whit?

Gutted........piss off.

McColl may have said he aint putting money in but who knows in the future.

I aint mudslinging quite the opposite.......PM and McColl will be good for us.

he is at the very top and regarded as a great leader... by people in the city by big business owners.

I doubt the opinion of a chap on the internet is going to carry much weight against such a great career.

A career that will go from strength to strength when he walks up those marble stairs once again (tu)

You're fucking at it.