Imran hits back via Bill McMurdo

I'd say this proves my point from the locked CG thread. Chris isn't a neutral observer in this debate any longer, he's an active participant. This is serious stuff. Chris would be well advised to heed Walt White's words to Hank in Breaking Bad: tread lightly.

Only on this board do I see this petty jealousy and hatred of anyone who speaks up for the support or the club in the media, are you not Rangers fans , so why hatred of guys like Chris. I know Mark Dingwall is as popular as a fart in a space suit here but it is nauseating to see Rangers fans get tore into other Rangers fans like fecking tims.

We need to unite and get rid of people milking rangers like a cash cow and get the club run for the benefit of Rangers fans and we can only do that if we stop fighting.

I am not in a McColl camp or a Green camp and people have to realise your loyalty is to rangers not crooked businessmen.

I don't think he means RM Big Boss Man, rather the Rangers employee (dum de dum) that gave Chris the info that IA was posting on here.

Who knows what McMurdo/Imran mean/intend to do, but the reference to RM in his sentence is at best misleading. I am making RM's position crystal clear.

All this faux laughter etc is counter productive, IA may indeed have a very good case against the club yet we all want to laugh because he said he will give it back. He has been stroked, whilst wrong he got such deals he is still legally entitled to monies if indeed that was the deal, therefore he has the right to get the money back. The law is the law, we can only hope if this is all correct that we hold him to the part about reinvesting.

Only on this board do I see this petty jealousy and hatred of anyone who speaks up for the support or the club in the media, are you not Rangers fans , so why hatred of guys like Chris. I know Mark Dingwall is as popular as a fart in a space suit here but it is nauseating to see Rangers fans get tore into other Rangers fans like fecking tims.

We need to unite and get rid of people milking rangers like a cash cow and get the club run for the benefit of Rangers fans and we can only do that if we stop fighting.

I am not in a McColl camp or a Green camp and people have to realise your loyalty is to rangers not crooked businessmen.

FFS! Advising Chris to keep a lower profile or risk drawing more legal heat means I hate him, does it? What is it with some of the answers on this thread? Are these children on school holiday who have hacked their dad's account?

" I’ve directly negotiated £67m worth of contracts which benefit the club over the next 5-10 years."

Did ye...aye?

Show me the contracts, then.

Unlike Bill, a wee chat saying "well, I got us £20m from X and £15m from Y" won't convince me.

I share your cynicism on matter.

All this faux laughter etc is counter productive, IA may indeed have a very good case against the club yet we all want to laugh because he said he will give it back. He has been stroked, whilst wrong he got such deals he is still legally entitled to monies if indeed that was the deal, therefore he has the right to get the money back. The law is the law, we can only hope if this is all correct that we hold him to the part about reinvesting.

If he negotiated himself 5% of commercial deals, that's wrong. If he's still entitled to this after being sacked, that's wrong. If he's suing the club, that's wrong. Reinvesting the money, that's a lie.

He may well have the law on his side in all of this. Doesn't stop him from being a horrendous cunt who should be nowhere near Rangers though.

Seriously I don't get it at all, is Bill saying the ones complaining as everyone was about leaks are actually the ones who have been doing the leaking, surely that is a serious thing to be saying about anyone, a total mess.

If he negotiated himself 5% of commercial deals, that's wrong. If he's still entitled to this after being sacked, that's wrong. If he's suing the club, that's wrong. Reinvesting the money, that's a lie.

He may well have the law on his side in all of this. Doesn't stop him from being a horrendous cunt who should be nowhere near Rangers though.

Of course it is wrong, but if it is indeed the case then I don't see what good decrying the message nor the messenger will do. He has said he wants to give it back, lets hold him to it.

I will reiterate, BOTH sides are snakes and should not be near our club.

Christopher Graham and a club employee committed a crime, that too is "wrong".

I think the chances of Imran taking legal action are pretty minimal to be honest. If he was going to do so, he'd have done so in the intervening three weeks since he sent the original letter - especially since Rangers have apparently dismissed his claim. As with his previous attempts at getting a pay off, this is arguably all about trying to make some more money out of the club. How much did he receive for organising club loans in the past again?

As for Ahmad being a 'money-machine' and the rest of the McMurdo article, I'll let others decide on the quality of the piece.

FFS! Advising Chris to keep a lower profile or risk drawing more legal heat means I hate him, does it? What is it with some of the answers on this thread? Are these children on school holiday who have hacked their dad's account?

or greens side just want to keep him quiet , for what its worth todays statement through mcmurdo today is like a story line out of Monty python .......

give me £500,000 or i'll sue for £3.4 million .......... which i'll give back ;)

Not sure what you mean here, mate. Is the Daily Record now a credible source of Rangers info?

Well I don't believe everything they print, but quite a few folk keep saying "load a shite, it's the rhebel", only for the scoop in question to be proven to be true.

Seriously I don't get it at all, is Bill saying the ones complaining as everyone was about leaks are actually the ones who have been doing the leaking, surely that is a serious thing to be saying about anyone, a total mess.

All sides have been leaking like a sieve for months.

Green/Ahmed use the Scottish Sun and Bill McMurdo.

Walter/Ally/Malcolm Murray and now Mini use Keevins, Jackson and the Daily Rebel along with L'ego Leggatt and the BBC.

What McMurder is highlighting today, is Christopher Graham's actions cost IA a lot of money and Rangers may well feel the brunt of it.

Again, every last one of them needs to get to fuck

The Rhebel all of a sudden is the most credible rag in Scotland...You couldnae make this shit up!

Yet after being asked at the fans meeting the other night to keep away from the press, someone was in contact with the Rebel, i wonder who.

I think the chances of Imran taking legal action are pretty minimal to be honest. If he was going to do so, he'd have done so in the intervening three weeks since he sent the original letter - especially since Rangers have apparently dismissed his claim. As with his previous attempts at getting a pay off, this is arguably all about trying to make some more money out of the club. How much did he receive for organising club loans in the past again?

As for Ahmad being a 'money-machine' and the rest of the McMurdo article, I'll let others decide on the quality of the piece.

so when you look at the timing of ahmads claim and greens reappearance,do you think they have been trying to blackmail the club?