Notice of Complaint Issued to Ian Black

Ferdasyn

if he has bet on us to lose, then I fully agree.

If he has been betting on us to win, then I see no reason to sack him.

It's a really grey area - If he bet on the win, cool, but betting on a specific score could be dodgy.

Hope it works out alright but he lost any respect I had for the guy after his performance at Tannadice last season.

If Ladbrokes were to name every footballer who has had a bet with them, they would probably be out of business now and there would be no football.

Suspect this is a Hearts or Celtic supporting employee with Ladbrokes who has brought this up, Ian Black may well know who it is.

Surely a breach of data protection. I hope whoever it is gets caught.

If Ladbrokes were to name every footballer who has had a bet with them, they would probably be out of business now and there would be no football.

Suspect this is a Hearts or Celtic supporting employee with Ladbrokes who has brought this up, Ian Black may well know who it is.

Go into Ladbrokes in Milngavie at lunchtime any training day and there are players from the youth teams up to the first team betting on everything and anything.

Like what normal people do.

Im pretty sure it is betting in any competition which you have or even might have played in.

So

League

League Cup

Scottish Cup

Ramsdens Cup

Internationals

I notice though that no-one has thrown the paranoid angle out there yet. A certain Dermot Desmond is one of Ladbrokes single biggest shareholders with circa 3% stake in them.

A close look at the rules also states that any club official is also banned from having any involvement of betting or even laying odds on competitions involving their team.

I wonder if anyone is looking closely at Betdaq which for 13 years was the sole property of Dastardly Dermot.

Dont hold your breath though. (tu)

Yeah, cos Dermot Desmond is aware of every single bet that Ladbrokes take and who makes it.

It's a really grey area - If he bet on the win, cool, but betting on a specific score could be dodgy.

Hope it works out alright but he lost any respect I had for the guy after his performance at Tannadice last season.

The only game I have ever switched off at halftime. I have never seen us play as badly as that before and had to switch it off to ease the suffering.

That and Urinea humping us 4-1 at Ibrox is the two worst performances I have ever seen from our team.

Express claims Black could face a life ban but I'm pretty sure they are scaremongering, I reckon he will be dropped from the squad though quite likely suspended will we see him wear a Rangers shirt again, I wouldn't bet on it, (tasteless pun I know)

If he's been betting on the Rangers first team losing when he's been playing himself he deserves all he gets.

Don't think it's fair to judge the guy until the real facts are out tho.

Express claims Black could face a life ban but I'm pretty sure they are scaremongering, I reckon he will be dropped from the squad though quite likely suspended will we see him wear a Rangers shirt again, I wouldn't bet on it, (tasteless pun I know)

I see no reason why ge shouldn't play until he is found guilty, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Do you know the date for his hearing?

I see no reason why ge shouldn't play until he is found guilty, innocent until proven guilty and all that.

Do you know the date for his hearing?

12th Sep, I would imagine similar to Sandaza he will be suspended, I'm not saying its the right thing to do but it might be easier for him and us, he gets enough stick from opposition fans and players as it is and with his temper if some wannabe SFL2 player tries to wind him up and take the mick Black could end up getting sent off or smacking the guy one

12th Sep, I would imagine similar to Sandaza he will be suspended, I'm not saying its the right thing to do but it might be easier for him and us, he gets enough stick from opposition fans and players as it is and with his temper if some wannabe SFL2 player tries to wind him up and take the mick Black could end up getting sent off or smacking the guy one

Tl be fair, I hated him before he came to us due to being a hacking bastard.

I haven't seen anything like that from him since he joined us, which I find commendable from him, especially with the amount of nasty tackles he's took for us.

I haven't seen anything like that from him since he joined us, which I find commendable from him, especially with the amount of nasty tackles he's took for us.

You dish it out you take it, that's how it should go. Instead of greeting like a wee lassie at press conferences and interviews. He's big and ugly enough to take care of himself.

Black is innocent until proven guilty.

The rule is simple....No bets on any football match.

That means...on any football match. Cant get any more clearer than that. On any football match.

Do you know of any precedents for this mate?

Cameron Jerome of Stoke was fined £50,000 2 weeks ago by the FA...but he didn't bet on any game involving his team. Warned re his future conduct by the club. The Accrington Stanley Director was banned from the game for 21 months last week.

The FA rules relate to games and competitions your team is in, has been in, or can be in...so that's not quite world-wide (altho it can be with world cup etc) The SFA rule only says any football match

If anything he's been too tame but as the game at DU showed when he's under pressure he can still do stupid stuff, it would give Ally a headache though if he was suspended with Hutton still injured and Peralta unavailable but I suppose time will tell.