Notice of Complaint Issued to Ian Black

Ferdasyn

Yeah I was talking about Jerome, not Black. Sorry I wasn't clear when I wrote that.

It doesn't look like he was playing in those games as it says he hasn't broken rule 23.

He might have played, but there is no evidence that he played below his usual standard.

He was piss poor 90% of the time last season. Didn't dictate the play what so ever, looked as if he couldn't be arsed. I don't think he grasped just how big a club we are, and the kind of commitment and desire we want when a player puts on that shirt. He also fannied about constantly at set pieces, his free kicks were embarrassing.

His red card against Dundee United, the way he walked off joking and laughing, fannying about at the corner flag. And his constant moaning and greeting like a wee lassie about how he was getting kicked about like an empty fag packet. What did he expect ffs, he was a dirty wee bastard when he played for hearts, injured countless players, done Jelavic and injured him for 3 months, could have had an impact on our season that year. He didn't justify his wages either, and that hair doo as godfather said.

So aye, I'd get him to fuck if he's guilty.

just get him tae fuck,end of.

True, but with the notable exception of games where you reckon you're odds on to lose regardless of effort. It's still daft however, as it casts serious doubt over the player in question, especially if their performances are deemed to be sub standard.

If you are playing for Rangers, there shouldn't be any games you think you can't win.

It really does not matter who he laid odds on, It shows a bit more of his character tbh, a complete tit.... It is unfortunate that some (most) footballers are a bit thick and he folks is as thick as mince. It is double frustrating in that he cant even outweigh this by being a talented footballer, cos he is not even that.....

Clown of a man.... Honk honk

It really does not matter who he laid odds on, It shows a bit more of his character tbh, a complete tit.... It is unfortunate that some (most) footballers are a bit thick and he folks is as thick as mince. It is double frustrating in that he cant even outweigh this by being a talented footballer, cos he is not even that.....

Clown of a man.... Honk honk

I get the feeling you don't like Black all that much

I think you are getting a wee bit carried away mate....even if he is guilty at worst he has bet against his team to win...there is no evidence or suggestion he influenced that in anyway. Yes it's out of order and could raise questions about his conduct but at worst I'd imagine it will be a fine....

Maybe so mate... but I would imagine IF he's guilty.. the harshest punishment will come his way. Makes me wonder now what is the most severe punishment available ..

edit: Probably treated like a doping offence in other sports... 1 year ban.. fine....

If the information was leaked by someone within Ladbrokes or whichever firm he uses for telecoms he could possibly sue them for damages for any losses, likewise the SFA if they are using stolen information.

This not come under the data protection act.

"THIS EXPLAINS IAN BLACKS SHITE PERFORMANCES"

- He was betting on games, not throwing games. Infact the one game he bet against Rangers, that was highlighted by the news was a 4-0 win over Albion Rovers, in which Ian Black himself scored.

Get a grip eh.

Also to those wondering "what would the most severe punishment be"

- It's expulsion from Scottish Football up here. Meaning the SFA would ban him from ever playing in Scotland again.

It kinda is an anti Rangers conspiracy if someone has grassed him up but I don't think it's quite on a par with title stripping and illegal transfer embargos etc if he's guilty he's been stupid and can't blame anyone but himself so there's no conspiracy there

If someone has shopped him in on purpose because he's a Rangers player then that raises some questions tbh

If I knew that a Celtic player was betting against his team and throwing matches, I'd probably keep quiet. If I knew that a Rangers player was doing it, I don't think I would because I want Rangers to win.