Darren Cole has been asked to stay away from the club on a temporary basis

LeeWallaceRFC

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Players are allowed to bet on games that don't involve the team that they play for, i.e. same league, cup etc.

That's the English rules. In Scotland you are not allowed to bet on any football match full stop. Although a 3rd division Rangers player betting on the Champions League final isn't really that serious an issue.

I think the ruling is you can only bet on a game in a competition which you and your club do not compete in. So Chumps League final would be ok.

slightly off topic...so apologies....but regarding the above the rule in Scotland is: No bet on any football match. Simples.

In England the FA rule is no bet on any match in any competition that your team is in, has been in, or may be in.

Trust me ;)

really how stupid can he be ? , fairly well paid, first class training facilities and stadium, playing in front of 45,000 plus every second week or acting like a dick and pissing all away, well done darren looks like you've chosen the second option, when you get sacked please enjoy your first day at your new job and remember what you could have had

Just get him to fuck. A guy who can't even break into the squad while we're in the lower divisions is never going to make it. Add to that a guy who can't break into the team and doesn't turn up when he actually might get a game is a waste of a jersey.

Spot on.