According to the Evening Times

UKIP BEAR

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The people that count, us, know what is true. Let these hacks continue with their one sided and uninformed rants, we all know they are blinded by bitterness. I for one choose to ignore them.

Nah, don't think that approach works. Any inaccurate shit should be challenged.

The people that count, us, know what is true. Let these hacks continue with their one sided and uninformed rants, we all know they are blinded by bitterness. I for one choose to ignore them.

ignoring them does not stop them.

Send emails to their bosses and constantly highlight the fact that we are being misrepresented in the media.

That's not good enough mate, we need to challenge these lies and smears.

ignoring them does not stop them.

Send emails to their bosses and constantly highlight the fact that we are being misrepresented in the media.

I appreciate the persistence of many online fans and bloggers who do so, it worked with the BBC and the ASA. You would think that so called proffesional journalists are informed of such actions. However, some are clearly on the make or the wind up.

I'm so sick of it in my everyday life up here in sheep land that it has become second nature to ignore the pish colleagues spout.

Just ignore all the Scottish media.

They all hate us, we don't care.

Then they wonder why paper sales are falling ?

We obviously do care, otherwise this thread wouldn't have been started. As others have said, it's no good to ignore. An email to the paper would do more good.