Does the RST now do more harm than good?

thehost

As long as I'm doing the opposite of a cocktard like you then I know I'm on the right track.

You're BEAST title is perfect for you.

Your disdain of fellow supporters speaks volumes.

You ARE WORSE THAN A TARRIER.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're BEAST title is perfect for you.

Your disdain of fellow supporters speaks volumes.

You ARE WORSE THAN A TARRIER.

:D You really are an angry fellow aren't you.

I hope you stick around on RM, we could do with more laughs.

:D You really are an angry fellow aren't you.

I hope you stick around on RM, we could do with more laughs.

I do get angry at destructive pricks like you yes. I won't lose sleep over the likes of you though. Trust me mr "Beast".

Really? There was me thinking it was the RST / FF - I could be wrong of course.

MFDM, Paisleyprod, ABB; all involved in producing and/or holding up the anti-Miller banners.

I believe CA post to be correct and if even if Andy Smillie was any way involved it was most certainly prominent members who took them to the ground and displayed them therefore endorsing them.

Would I not be correct in saying at the time they were happy to have their name associated with the banners?

Thats just nonsense

Quite frankly the biggest pile of shite I've ever read on here. And that's saying something.

At the time it was reported on FF and Gersnet (also RM?) that Andy Smillie paid for the banners. Nobody denied it at the time.

Dougie, Much of what you have said I agree with but you are embarrasing yourself with all these tarrier and beast comments.

Away and have a wee shandy, watch MOTD and calm yourself down.

I wouldn't trust the likes of you with a cup of cold piss.

And you reckon I give a fuck what you think? Rangers family eh? Told you earlier. I'll defend you're right to have your view, but when you simply dismiss the actions of thousands of your "fellow" bears then you can fuck right off. They at least deserve your respect.

All pricks like you care about is that someone, anyone, might actually give a fuck about what you think. Go and wank yourself into oblivion. If you're going to act like a tarrier then you might as well join in.

Dougie, Much of what you have said I agree with but you are embarrasing yourself with all these tarrier and beast comments.

Away and have a wee shandy, watch MOTD and calm yourself down.

I know tarriers that wouldn't treat fellow bears with the disdain that some on here do. They disgust me.

It is obvious Bearger and not really worth bothering about. I have had a season ticket in the Main Stand for 40 years but have spent a lot of these years looking for ways to harm the club. Makes perfect sense.

Do you stare wistfully in to the Directors Box thinking "that could be me one day"?

See there you go again.

Labelling fellow bears in a manner that even the tarrier scum would be proud of. Rangers family? Give me fucking peace.

You were able to label a fellow poster as 'worse than tarriers'.

Just saying.....

And you reckon I give a fuck what you think? Rangers family eh? Told you earlier. I'll defend you're right to have your view, but when you simply dismiss the actions of thousands of your "fellow" bears then you can fuck right off. They at least deserve your respect.

All pricks like you care about is that someone, anyone, might actually give a fuck about what you think. Go and wank yourself into oblivion. If you're going to act like a tarrier then you might as well join in.

And I care just as much about what you think, which is fuck all.

Good luck with the angry ranting, I'm off to bed.

And I stand by that comment. Read my other posts on the thread.

I have done.

You seem to veer between 'having a right to an opinion' and, when that doesn't suit, the other option.

You want to make your mind up.

I'm more of a FF guy :thumbup: but iv'e been a ,member on here for years and RM barely raises a mention on FF as a support this division will be our downfall

You only get what the politbureau allow you to read on there

Alternative opinions are not tolerated

That's why any mention of VB is deleted

Unity ma bahookie

Says the man who called a bloke who was conned by the RST thick

You couldn't make it up

You are right you could not make it up. I call an unnamed guy thick and the usual gang get all upset, The Beast calls another RM poster thick and guess what all the offended gang say nothing. Hypocrites !

I, like everyone else has an opinion, and I firmly believe in allowing others to have their opinion. Should I disagree with someone else's opinion, I do not resort to profanities, but agree to disagree with said opinion.

Having said that, I cannot, nor will not, accept any person calling a fellow bear a tarrier, as this is showing you are the lowest of the low and are not capable of holding your views in the discussion in point.

Say your piece by all means, if you have to swear, that's up to you, but keep the nastiness for our enemies.

Well the Trust is a democratic body whether you like it or not. Therefore they can speak for their members. The Association was a democratic body but I don't think they are now and I don't believe they represent the people they used to represent.Now the Assembly don't seem to be a democratic body and don't seem to contact the people they are claimed to represent. If I have made a mistake here I would gladly be corrected. What I find interesting is that we now issue joint statements in jig time from all three bodies. The Assembly are always mentioned first , followed by the Association and then the Trust. Why are the Trust always last and why are they promoting the Assembly that was Mintys vehicle to destroy them?FF has been a grooming ground for the RST for years but in the last couple it really has started once again to indoctrinate the gullible. Anyone who continually opposes the Trust is no longer given a platform as they are disrupting the grooming procedure. Whats the link here between the Trust and the Assembly and why? All together to fight the forces of evil? Perhaps but at the moment of victory someone will be knifed in the back.

You are right you could not make it up. I call an unnamed guy thick and the usual gang get all upset, The Beast calls another RM poster thick and guess what all the offended gang say nothing. Hypocrites !

How dare you call me a hypocrite, you nasty person. tut tut.