tims trying backdoor again

gtl 5006

I know it's not related but I found this tweet from a Celtic fan rather excellent, for many reasons

@Tighe77: @alpha_beatt Douglas can you look at the trialists rule for me please to see if you agree that sevco on Friday night played Daly and Law in>

@Tighe77: < @alpha_beatt their 4th league game when rules say 3 league games and 1 cup game i.e. ramdams cup game.If I am right there win is illegible

-----

Illegible? Aye not half (tu)

I know it's not related but I found this tweet from a Celtic fan rather excellent, for many reasons

@Tighe77: @alpha_beatt Douglas can you look at the trialists rule for me please to see if you agree that sevco on Friday night played Daly and Law in>

@Tighe77: < @alpha_beatt their 4th league game when rules say 3 league games and 1 cup game i.e. ramdams cup game.If I am right there win is illegible

-----

ramdams :lol:

-----

Another point being that our 'challenged' 'friend' quotes the rule as being 3 league matches -

And it was our 3rd league match!

It 's alright knowing the rules.......

-----

Sounds like you have found Charlie Nickerless on Twitter.

Garagandy reported to uefa for sheep sacrifes tims maybe hopeing for another bye just like sion they have no shame.

So are they appealing against whoever they sacrificed the sheep to? Proof that even God doesn't like them.